Italy has a lot to offer in the top tier

Italy needs more Italian vehicles and less copy - paste, otherwise it cannot be called an Italian technological tree, but a technological tree made by all nations.

I speak on behalf of all Italian players we are tired of the copy and paste, just as we are tired of the usual lie that Italy has no vehicles to offer, here are some examples of vehicles that should be added:

And that’s just a short list, I didn’t want to go on too long otherwise I would have written an Odyssey.

15 Likes

Just write em all lol we gotta know whats available to them

3 Likes

Why did I see a Ferrari and a Lambo in that list 😭

2 Likes

There are actually more:

For example:

2 Likes

Because it’s Italy 😉

2 Likes

Me tryna look for the SPAA/SAM vehicles…i need them 👀

Ground battles…
11.7 ground battles for Italy has no copy-paste.

Now if this was air battles topic, that’d be true.

11.7 is not the only BR.

3 Likes

I only play the Hungarian tanks in this tree.

I only play with Italian vehicles.

1 Like

That’s fine

Ahahaha! Okay, it is obvious that yours is a joke, but I meant the last Rank the ones that are higher in the list of the tech tree, to be more precise Rank V, VI, VII, VIII

1 Like

Why to limit yourself this way?

3 Likes

I play with both, I don’t care if the vehicle is Hungarian or Italian, Hungary has some unique vehicles that are interesting to play with… but I don’t like the copy-paste both American and Russian… I can understand that they may be there some times, but for italy in these days, it’s becoming a habit to add copy and paste into its tech tree, and that I don’t like.

1 Like

Why Hungarian vehicles (except the Leopard 2A7) are no better than their Italian counterparts.

I understand what you mean. In my opinion they should have only given vehicles unique to Hungary or designed by them, and once the developers decided to create a complete Hungarian tree (As they did with italy since it was once part of the germany tech tree) they could also add Russian copy-paste to it, because right now in my opinion the Italian tech tree is a disaster, it almost looks like america and russia are fighting over how many of their vehicles they can add into the Italian tech tree.

2 Likes

It’s a challenge for me to grind Italy tech tree only with Hungarian tanks. I will play them at last because the best is saved for last.

1 Like

challenge

I like how italy have a tons of shish and they dont scratch a bit, just for making a useless copy paste because they don’t want to commit to their life (except for the Russians who I see that all the most repugnant prototypes of this world are added)

2 Likes

Italy has a lot of self produced and designed ground vehicle. Don’t forget also the beautiful list of ww2 and cold war planes (Aermacchi jest are still missing in game and it’s 2024!!). This does not means that they will be 100% effective in game like all the main nations vehicles but they would provide a lot of variety and improve the gameplay a lot. I think the majority of the player start a tech tree because of it’s variety, no? then why force the addition of copy pasted vehicle when we can add actual italian machinery.
The addition of Hungary is a wasted opportunity if you check the full proposed tech tree on the forum. I don’t get how Hungarian player can be fine with how the branch was implemented.

Sadly Italy will be the next dump of copy-pasted German and Russian vehicles… It’s cheap and fast to add them than model new stuff for a tech tree with low player counts.