Mi 24D for Germany

It’s still not passed throw the suggestion, well let’s see if it gets it’s GDR roundel and not the Bundeswehr one.

39 Mi-24Ds and 12 Mi-24Ps were taken over from the Bundeswehr. However, the aircraft were only flown by WTD-61.

1 Like

will be interesting with the OSA aswell

No, no one wants more copy and paste

I do.

1 Like

I will remind you that you said that if italy gets the next c&p vehicle

1 Like

It’s a part of German history, even it’s copy and paste from the Soviets.

1 Like

I think he is more mad that italy wont have it exclusive because he is an italian main

(it’s literally c&p aswell in the italian tree)

2 Likes

Hungary at least got something in the Italian helicopter tree, the Romanians are simply ignored there by Gaijin.

maybe more gets added after the romanian osa.

Romanian helicopters would be nice. They aren’t complete copypaste and add an interesting mix of western and eastern technologies (just like most of Romanian tech actually).
Imo Romanian helicopters can also create a line separated from the Italian (starting from the first helicopter in the TT of course), this way Hungarian Hinds and maybe some future Hungarians can go to that line, while the space in the Italian line would be free for future Italian in-between additions such as A109AT, AB-412, A129A and etc.
IAR-316B would be the first Romanian helicopter in the line (the model has already been added to the game, although it probably needs an update, as it’s quite old), followed by IAR-330 which should be quite similar to Mi-24D in capabilities, though slower. Then there would Hungarian Hinds and modified IAR-330 equipped with Spikes at the top.
Plus IAR-317 my favorite and the most unique Romanian helicopter can be added.

1 Like

Admittedly I don’t understand fully but it was nice to know the suggestion had been made and I had a chuckle reading it so I think its working for you.

1 Like

True, the latest additions were a marketplace skin for IL-28 and copypasted Romanian He 112 with unique skin.
Apart from these there are only S.M.79B (under Romanian flag), Hs-129B-2, IAR-81C and a skin for Hungarian Bf-109G-2.

1 Like

It won’t be copy paste, the roundel decals will be different.

1 Like

I’m of the opinion that if gaijin decided to implement the German mi-24d, it would have two skins, one for the gdr and one for Luftwaffe? (Like the mig-23bn has two skins, one is gdr and the other is luftwaffe)

A opinion that I wouldn’t disagree with. I can think of two aircraft from the Luftwaffe that had GDR skins added to them( the MiG 29G and MiG 21 SPK).

1 Like

Technically mig-29g was the same in terms of weapons do yeah we should have a gdr skin for it too.

1 Like

At most I said that Italy, it doesn’t want to copy and paste.
Avoid putting words in my mouth. Especially the ones I didn’t say.

You think wrong, as usual, don’t put words in my mouth.

How on earth does such reasoning jump into your mind??? You are totally wrong.

I wrote it because I thought you guys didn’t want a copy paste technology tree I assure you it’s boring and it sucks.

Ungerese technology tree of helicopters was basically put with feet, within the game… This is how it should be put.