IFV* wishlist!

WIP

A place to list and discuss the autocannon armed IFVs (and IFV-adjacent vehicles) you’d like to see added in the near, middle, or far future!

USA

M114A2
vhghisafkz711

M113 1/2 CV

AIFV

LAV-25

LAV-25A2
lav_25a2

M1296 Dragoon
Stryker_Dragoon_(B)309c

M2A1 Bradley

M2A2 Bradley ODS
Bradley_M2A2ODS_AIFV_tracked_armoured_infantry_fighting_vehicle_United_States_American_US_Army_001

Griffin III
General_Dynamics_Griffin_III_tracked_armored_candidate_to_replace_Bradley_IFV_of_US_Army_program_OMFV_925_002

M3A3 Bradley 30mm

M3 Bradley 35mm

M3 Bradley 40mm

M3 Bradley 35mm CVAST

Germany

BMP-2

Marder 1A5 MELLS

ACV Puma

Marder 2

Marder M12

PUMA S1

Fahd 280-30

Boxer RTC30

Boxer CRV

Boxer CRV-II

CV9035NL

USSR

ZKDM

BMD-1

BMD-3

BTR-82A

BTR-T

BMPT-62

Kurganets-25

BMP-3 Berezhok
New_version_of_BMP-3_tracked_armored_IFV_fitted_with_Berezhok_weapon_station_925_001

BTR-90

BMPT Terminator

VPK-7829 Bumerang

Atom

Britain

Eland 20

FV 107 Scimitar

Lancer FMP

Scorpion KASTET

Badger FSV

iKlwa

Mbombe 6

Mbombe 8

Rooikat 35/ZT-3

FRES SV

Desert Warrior

Warrior ATDU

Warrior CSP

Stormer 25

Stormer 30

AJAX

Boxer CRV

Boxer CRV-II

Japan

B78

CTWV

CCV

China

ZBD86A

ZBD03

ZSL92B

CM-34

ZBD-04

ZBL08

Type 19

ZBD05

VN17

Italy

BMP-1

HIFV

Freccia EVO

VCC-80 OWS-30

France

VBL CANON

AMX-10P MILAN

AMX-10P Dragar

VBCI

VBCI-2

VBCI 2 Philoctète

Atom

EBRC Jaguar

AMC UT30

VAB T20/13

VAB CTAS40

Sphinx 25mm

Sphinx 40mm

Sweden

BMP-1PS

BMP-2

AMV35

AMV BMP-3

AMVXP28A

BMP-2MD

CV9035DK

CV9035NL

CV9040 Mk IV

Israel

Eitan

Namer

Achzarit RCWS-30

26 Likes

CV9035NL MLU should be part of the german TT, seeing as the Dutch ground forces merged with the german ones.
https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/dutch-military-merges-its-land-combat-units-with-germany-1.1902850

I think itd be an awesome sidegrade to the Puma S1 (if the Puma S1 comes with the rework of the entire Puma vehicle which I suspect). CV9035NL MLU would come with better firepower and hardkill APS, Puma S1 would come with MUCH stronger base armor (if the rework comes)

There’s also just the fact that sweden really REALLY doesnt need more IFV’s (or MBT’s) from other nations. They are already absolutely dominating top tier and their playerbase is beyond greedy with vehicle additions, asking for any and all vehicles tested and or in service with ANY Scandinavian country.

Germany on the other hand, needs more IFV’s pretty badly, and is significantly inferior to sweden in depth and capabilities, particularly at top tier.

10 Likes

supplement:The Common Tactical Wheeled Vehicle

1 Like

I’d love the BTR-90 and BMP-3/2M

Nah it goes to sweden sorry

5 Likes

I agree, the BTR-90 especially would make a great TT counterpart to the BMP-2M

Either that or the BMP-3 with the 2M turret, though that might be too similar. I’d say the BTR-90 would bo more fun though, with that speed it’d have to be 10.7 I’d say

1 Like

Convinced you’re only saying that for drama, cuz thats a pretty dumb take.

“The nation that operates the vehicle shouldn’t get the vehicle in-game because they didn’t build it!!!”

2 Likes

The VBCI 2 T40 is the vehicle I want the most in WT, you got all the advantages of the Freccia with that crazy 40mm gun.

2 Likes

Japan CCV (Close Combat Vehicle)

2 Likes

No, it’s entirely reasonable. It’s a development of a Swedish vehicle, all of which are in the Swedish tree. Having a unified chain of command doesn’t mean it’s in service with the German army, and the Netherlands isn’t an established subtree. The argument for the CV9035NL being German is identical to the argument for the 2A4M Can being British, which you were vehemently opposed to here. Meanwhile, the vehicle being Swedish follows the exact reasoning of the 2A4M Can being German- that’s the creator of the base vehicle that was upgraded.

10 Likes

IFV
look inside
everything that has autocannon

1 Like

when there’s no infantry in the game that’s kinda just what an IFV is 🤷

light vehicle with autocannon and possibly ATGMs, excluding SPAA. Most are true IFVs designed IRL to carry troops but some aren’t and there’s no reason to exclude them from game discussion because of a lack of a feature not modelled anyways

1 Like

AMV BMP-3

(Add the BMP-2MD as well!)

2 Likes

BMPT isn’t related to infantry at all

Are you sure? It’s called an IFV, not a APC. Difference being, one can possibly carry and fight infantry, a APC is just an Infantry wagon.

An IFV:

An APC:

2 Likes

BMPT is tank support combat vehicle…

It’s a “multi role” so to speak. It’s main objective is to Fight Infantry, it’s secondary objective is to engage enemy armor. Fighting Infantry? In a vehicle!? Hmm, interesting. As for the BMP-2M, as an example, because they are similar, is considered an IFV.

Where is infantry part in BMPT? 🤦‍♂️ Let’s call everything IFV that has autocanon, yeah

IFV, stands for Infantry fighting vehicle. Meaning that it, fights infantry. Not all IFV’s carry troops, it is a common misconception, and most IFV’s do carry Infantry, to be a dual purpose vehicle, and also combat enemy infantry in support of the ones they carried, but not all of them are like this.