Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Fair enough you guys are having issues with a content creator, but i hardly think this is the place to discuss that

1 Like

I mean like you know how dangerous this is right ?

He can create a narrative about the forums

Appreciate the info, praying china gets some new CAS options sometime later this year, as it’s painfully behind other nations

3 Likes

No sorry, thanks to the British Mandatory Palestine, the UK is getting the Lavi to fill some gaps in the tree.

2 Likes

Since we are still using phantoms can we have a Indian SMT please

Just to clarify here we said for some time Italy would be the home of some minor axis nations and home to Hungarian vehicles for some time. Hungary is now also a fully confirmed sub tree of Italy.

We have never stated anywhere that every single Australian vehicle will go to the British tree. We have never said the same about Canadian vehicles either. We also do not have or currently plan to have an Australian or Canadian sub tree for the UK. Vehicles from nations that do not have a predesignated home do not have a set “rule” that you are applying here that just because all of their existing vehicles in game are in a single tree, that other vehicles cannot be added to other trees depending on the relevance and need for that nation / role.

The M1 AIM and Leopard C2 you keep referencing both had other connections and positions to fill in other trees. As such, there are no plans to move them to the British tree currently or simply flat outright make the UK tree the “Commonwealth tree” and that every single vehicle from the Commonwealth will 100% come to the UK tree. Simply, Commonwealth vehicles or vehicles with connections too it may be used to bolster the British trees needs.

I hope this clarifies better.

17 Likes

Respectfully. Can you tell me where the UK had any involvement in the T-90S Bhishma project? It must’ve happened after the initial Bhishmas, and it must be some very niche material Gaijin is in possession of, that informs you of how they could be connected. Nothing anyone has found online thus far suggests that the UK had anything to do at all with the project, or even the on-going assembly of the Russian kits, or manufacturing of Indian domestic armor and computerization upgrades.

3 Likes

Ok than you for that answer m8

Btw since we have the research helicopters with ground vehicles.

Will it be possible to see a SAAF tech tree tab with in Britain using this new technology ?

We never claimed the UK had any involvement in the T-90S Bhishma project development and this was not the reason for introducing it to the tree: [Development] Squadron vehicles: T-90 Bhishma - News - War Thunder

5 Likes

We don’t have any plans to move subtrees into separate tabs currently.

1 Like

As I expected sub tree without historical nation involvement is a bad idea it should be rework about entire sub tree stuff now is just put random bs into nation that didn’t even be a part of development vehicles

2 Likes

Shame as having that will be able to bring SA aircraft into game without clogging up the main tree

@Smin1080p Will the German TT receive in this patch (or later) an Argentine Super Étendard? Thx

Just play the french one.

2 Likes

So there’s no claim that the UK was involved in the Bhishma project, and all we have to go on is that for a time in history, India was a colonial possession of the UK, and is a part of the Commonwealth Republic scheme, which has zero present, or since 1948, past, military alliance with the UK.

Some vehicles, like the Harrier, are brain-dead obvious as additions as either UK domestic, or Indian variants that could be present in a UK tree under what for lack of a more specific term or logic we can call “Gaijin’s commonwealth rules”.

Basically as it stands, we have zero actual connection or affiliation beyond strong historical bonds, that predate the game, and that the actual rationale for adding the Bhishma is to fill in an area of need for the UK tree.

Sorry Smin, Gaijin and team, but it seems entirely arbitrary what you can add to a tree at that point, and it’s hard to have any rules at all if you can’t come up with some sort of reason why the T-90S Bhishma couldn’t be in the Japanese, Italian, Israeli, or Chinese trees then. All of those trees could use a tank similar to “fill in an area of need”.

4 Likes

Ah @Smin1080p you’re finally awake, is there anything else coming for Britain this patch?

I already know that SUE is coming to France. I asked Smin for what has not yet been confirmed or denied.

The Super Etendard is coming for the French tree this major update. At least at the moment, there are no immediate plans for Germany to receive it. That’s all we have to announce right now.

2 Likes

Sad to know, but the information is appreciated, greetings.

There’s definitely something more for Britain because @Smin1080p keeps ignoring me (I’m on to you)