Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

Wishful thinking. I’ve been on the verge of pulling my hair out with Germany.

Allow-it GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Indeed. I need to research my German top tier, so will prolly play that when I’m not grinding(What I hope anyways) the F-15

1 Like

I put in an alternative.

Gaijin said the UK is not a commonweath tree. Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2) - #5649

I a Canadian wants my stuff in the same place and without an independent tree the UK tree is the best place right now.

2 Likes

It’s cute to think this is a possibility in modern time x)

They need to put them all in one tree that way if people want, they can do a Canadian line up.

1 Like

Come to Italy if you didn’t need U.K.s. There is also German, American, British and Soviet military equipment.

Try to put yourself in our position.
We’ve essentially been collectively traumatized and only continue playing because of what France could become, not what we currently are.
Germany while imperfect is still more then healthy in every area of the game.

One thing that I’d like to add is that everyone seems indifferent to our problems when it means the possibility of taking vehicles other tech trees could get as well. So that’s part of where our “brattiness” comes from.

5 Likes

With the leak so far being accurate, if the Mirage 4000 does come, what load outs could we expect?

rapidsave.com_bqou9klweima1

16 Likes

In the best world, we could have 2 variants

One early with up to
8 magics 2
or 4x magics 2 / 4x 530D
or 2magic 2 and 6x530D

Later variant with upgraded radar could come with 14 MICAs, not done but planned, all depend if Gaijin still accept planned things or not (we usually have the double standard on these things…).

Edit: Here all the possibilitys

Résumé

3 Likes

isnt it 6 magic 2 max?

3 Likes

Yak-141 continues to set a precedent.

2 Likes

Not if dual pylons are accepted.

Afaik the suggestion passed to dev talk about 8 magics2. (but i admit i’m not 100% sure)

And if triple pylons are accepted (planned but not done), its open the door for 14 AAMs.

were the dual pylons actually made or designed?

No the Yak-141 follows a long established precedent. Why do people keep trying to pretend it’s a special case?

3 Likes

So water is wet?
I fail to see the point of this comment.

from what i understand it has things that were never mounted not talking about missiles