Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I find you often are clear and concise. Sometimes I don’t agree with what you say, or find what you think reasonable, but that’s maybe more about what differences there are in what each of us know. Likely you know more in many cases.

True, although seems there’s basically nothing to really talk about right now in terms of rumors.

It’s generally the case, yes. I suppose F-14A is kept at 11.7 because it lacks all aspect IR and 30g+ IR.

Every nation in the game should have all it’s equipment implemented to the best of its capabilities.

Be warned. Opinions.

I do, however, believe that baseless moaning should be provoked at all cost. Moaning about how suppressed you are by alleged double standards with 0 basis in reality? Peeves me to no end, but shying away or caving to it is even worse.
pictured above, extremely persecuted nation with terrible vehicles and many double standards levied against it, woe are they.

This is exactly why a T-90A for US was found in the game files by dataminers/leakers.

I wonder when and how that vehicle will arrive.

It’s really disappointing how non-freeaboo posts seem to get flagged and reported.

Salute.

Also, Mx Pacifica, do you have a rumour of any kind?

Yep… though as a Brit main, that is rarely the case. Almost none of our vehicles are even close to their IRL levels. Most are underperforming severly

2 Likes

Coming from the guy that thinks a Phantom has the same flight performance as the MiG-29SMT, this means absolutely nothing.

Final comment about aircraft. You know Defyn also said so? Specifically F-4E will beat SMT. Simply common knowledge amongst highly skilled all-nation players or duelists at high br.

2 Likes

At this point that claim isn’t far off

3 Likes

Gaijin think if some Commonwealth vehicles can bolster the British tree, then they will go there. right?

If that techtree does receive one, to me the most likely candidate is Czechoslovakia. There are already a number of vehicles from the Czech Republic and Slovakia in the TT for premium, event, and even techtree gap-filling purposes. And unreleased vehicles such as the Mi-4V(CZ) in the files:

W/ such precedent already extant ingame, it 's not a huge leap to imagine the implementation could be formalized somewhere down the line. If it hasn’t already been by gjn internally.

10 Likes

You all think the cockpit bias on aim120 will get modeled?

Russia can’t get a sub tree due to already having five lines, and Russia is the nation that needs one the least.

4 Likes

I think you’re being a little hyperbolic. Underperforming? Sure. Severely? What is the Chally 2 supposed to that it can’t already? Something like this:

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_0U5thy31o

Lol

I actually agree, I don’t think Russia can fit a subtree in it. I do think, like every nation, there are things the USSR could use at specific BR’s. I’m not against using the vehicles like the M53/59 to do that.

I’m also not against event/squadron vehicles being added from different nations either.

They may just throw them in the already existing lines like they already did with the M53/59

2 Likes

I would much prefer Visegrad or Czechoslovak trees (after the Yugoslav ones, of course), however if those are off the table, that is the next best option.

1 Like

i made it easy, i just completly put him onto ignore, because he constantly twists his words. Great decision for the sanity i recommend everyone

Dude they chose the worst soviet heli to add, at least some may know the pain, not just soviets with Mi-4 and France with their

4 Likes

He’s not the easiest person to talk to, that’s for sure.

on the time i still read did his comments i stopped counting how many of those “fake” apologies he did

I’ve fallen into the trap of arguing with him a few times, and every time he’s changed his tune halfway through to try to throw fault onto me. From now one I’ll just keep him on ‘ignore’, also.

2 Likes

I really hope this rule is broken.

Unfortunately there’s just generally not much better of a place for Non-Soviet Warsaw Pact equipment to go. USSR will always be a huge tree due to the wide variety of equipment, prototypes and documentation about both.

I’d hope for a non-national equipment tree. Makes the most sense to me.

If Czechoslovakia, Poland, Yugoslavia, or Visegrad are added independently, they could fit in them just fine. For the time being, however, Russia is the best place for them, unfortunately.