Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

The way I’ve read it, it sounded like the UK was going to be part of the Commonwealth tree lmao.

But then again I’ve lost interest in this thread now lol

this but unironically

I don’t think germany needs an F16 when you guys just got the Mig29-G, and last I checked germany up until the last update was the only nation in the game with fire and forget atgms on helicopters, so why you would ever need an Apache is beyond me

2 Likes

Dude i love the south african stuff

1 Like

I mean equipment from some of the countries of the commonwealth

Didn’t they deny the two commonwealth nations, Canada and Australia form have a full home in the UK, unlike the Nordic ones?

Ah right UK isn’t commonwealth.

So the same situation as with canada.
While you CAN build full ground and aviation tech trees for BeNeLux nations like Yugoslavia and combined Korea are still way better options for new “gaming nations”, as gaijin likes to call them

You can watch the recent stream, they said that they have revised this concept, and over time they will add some equipment from the commonwealth to the UK

i’m not sure of the reasoning behind this, i just cited a few vehicles

1 Like

You are grabbing vehicles randomly in the sense that Germany had no connection to them. Aka “yeah I’ll take these vehicles developed by this nation, these vehicles from this nation etc”.

Also known as nation mains going “moar moar moar”.

Only the sadder option for German mains, showing what this is truely only about.

Which is already too many. And I remember very little people asking for the KF41 to stay exclusive to Italy.

I was for the KF41 for Germany, against the 2A6/AHS/T 80 U/Mi-28A for Sweden etc and I will be against German mains doing the same.

2 Likes

It is mostly for the future, germany only has 2 vehicles left for air (3) if you wanna count F 35, but the Eurofighter is god knows how long away, that leaves the F4F Ice which will be dead on arrival. The airframe just is to old to compete with the new generation fighters and the F16 is fox 3 capable as well

funny thing but most german players would tell you they would love more reliable missles option like Hellfires, the problem with f&f missles is that 1 single bush makes the missle self destruct, they only are reliably useable on desert maps. The new italien and french helis have the choice to choose the best missles they want depending on the map, while the UHT is useless on 75% of the maps, that is not mentioning the lack of chin turret which makes CAS runs nearly impossible

I have looked at a couple maps of this German confederation and I have yet to find one with part of the Netherlands included.

4 Likes

now if we reallllllly wanted to get into it, Queen Victoria did still have ties to Hanover

1 Like

Coughs in Dane law

Spoiler

I see a lot of the word “Some”.

Some doesn’t mean all.

It doesn’t make the UK a Commonwealth tree. Now if they us “All” it would be but they didn’t

https://forum.warthunder.com/t/off-topic-discussion

1 Like

Does, lol

2 Likes

The free part of the Netherlands is pretty much just current day Netherlands with Limburg, so not much of value was lost.

2 Likes