Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I’m glad you agree with me that India isn’t a sub-tree.
No one said otherwise BTW.

Ya’ll are literally arguing with someone you agree with but misunderstanding my points.

I think India being in UK is far easier to explain.
Vijayanta is essentially an offbrand Vickers tank, which the UK solely operates in WT, and there’s no 8.3 premium for UK.

Bhishma TWMP is the same story. 10.3 used to be an ALMOST lineup for the UK. Now you can pad your lineup with more 10.3 vehicles using this tank.

They’ll fill gaps as required, but it’s not set in stone for the UK. Just where gaps exist

3 Likes

Right, so Indian Vehicles could go to any TT, including the Soviet tree. Likewise other non-aligned nations, like Iran could also go to any TT currently. Such as the USSR

5 Likes

Their official statement is just “They go where needed”

3 Likes

No, because they’re going to Britain at this time.
And no, F-14 goes to USA. Stop begging for scraps & play USA instead.
The F-14 isn’t as good as you expect it to be.
Su-27 is superior.

There are no plans to make the UK a Commonwealth tree and not every vehicle is going there

As such, there are no plans to move them to the British tree currently or simply flat outright make the UK tree the “Commonwealth tree” and that every single vehicle from the Commonwealth will 100% come to the UK tree.

Or do we need to go nuclear and ping the mods? So they get involved.

Glad you agree with me that India might not have a permanent home in Britain in the future.

This is going to age like milk, I’m calling it lol

I don’t you are lying. India, Canada, Australia and New Zealand do NOT have a home in the UK tree.

You are saying they are.

I play Britain, I dont want Indian, Iranian , or even really South Afircan Vehicles.

But in all-likelyhood, if Iranina vehicles are added to the game, the TT they are most likely to go to is the Soviet TT. Simple. If that happens, F-14 will likely go to Soviet TT. Simple.

The Same way the Hunter F58 went to the German Tree instead of the British TT. Even though the Swiss are not an official TT in the game nor an official Sub-TT of Germany.

1 Like

I mean. They do. But just as much as the other contenders for CW gap filling. It’s not a guarentee they go there, but they can go there.

2 Likes

They say all their things will go to the UK we just all proved them wrong and they will continue to act on their high horse.

Nope. F-14 goes to USA. This is precedence.
Swiss borders Germany and speaks German for a number of its population.
Iran speaks ARabic.

BTW as a reminder: UK is not a Commonwealth tree which you guys have stated as well literally agreeing with me.

Not by missile volume. Not until Su-27.

If by opportunity you mean CIA+MI6 overthrowing Mossadeq and installing the Shah, sure, lol.

USSR is a natural opposite of the US, for which Iran would fit comfortably for the few Premiums/Squadrons they’d provide. Otherwise it’s China for the North Korea/Iran connection the two have fostered with each other and China. I’ve laid out all of this in posts above.

They won’t have sub-trees at all. It’s too big of a line, but they already have two Syrian vehicles so you’re not right either.

Devs said T-90S was separate to any other Indian vehicles they might put anywhere else. This makes more sense as most of the Indian vehicle skins are for USSR vehicles.

4 Likes

Who a troll now ?

Y’all, you’re just playing straight into what he’s after. Just ignore him lol

2 Likes

Again, you’re stating what I stated.
Mig-29M will come with 8 missile loadout as well.

@Legwolf Stop provoking.

I don’t even have to say it myself. Non-aligned nations should ideally have their own tree, or subtree at a minimum. This is why the T-90S being in the British tree was so offensive.

Me somehow. Odd. I don’t remember being a troll.

I might be a bit pushy with wanting Canada but I definitely don’t lie(on purpose. I did do it accidentally with the Sic-fi Polish thing I didn’t know was fake at the time.)

4 Likes

Russian Federation has trialed many vehicles, will be funny to get loads of french armoured cars.

So there’s nothing toxic about the longest range, highest payload missile in the game, which often simply fails to activate RWR and can be fired on 6 seperate targets per F-14? Nothing toxic about it? Nothing?

Yes, but they aren’t in the game right now.

Nothing forced people to the deck like F-14 radar locking them on the runway before they can even take off. I remember this clearly when the patch dropped.

Guys like Defyn made videos showing F-14A completely obliterating MLD and J-7E. https://www.youtube.com/live/ujLQCS6tWg0?si=vWSJ9Q8QKJ-MTFHn&t=1897
Maybe the flight models changed a bit since then but that’s how it dropped. Insane UFO plane.

Then F-14B with better missiles and more engine power.

Forgot to mention both F-14’s are under BR’d by one step for basically no meaningful reason besides perhaps player error. The only weakness of these planes is somewhere between the chair and keyboard.

2 Likes