Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

U just have to not necesarily require it, just like in the original picture i send, at no point did i wanna/need an answer from smin or another moderator xD But at least it shows that they do read the whole chat as well

Like since when have you worked for gaijin ?
Now they are planning for stuff for like 2025-6.

:P

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Was kinda hoping for a blog today :(

1 Like

Always did, thats why i regulary get answers :P

End of week most likely, right now to early

1 Like

I’ll post this as often as I have to. mod confirmation that the UK tree is not Commonwealth from last month.

There is no Commonwealth tree. There’s a UK tree with a South African sub-tree.

When talking about the Commonwealth in a WW2 setting you’re normally talking about the British dominions as they were legally independent by this time.
Canada(could have an independent tree)(currently split between 3 trees)
Australia(I’m 99% sure it could have an independent tree)(currently split between 2 trees)
South Africa(Subtree)
New Zealand(most likely be with Australia)(do they have anything that’s not a boat in the game?)

I can tell you about the Skink but not the others.

The Skink otherwise known as the Grizzly AA is most likely in the UK tree because they ordered a bunch, said order was cancelled because the one that did serve in Europe found no planes to fight as the Axis had no air force left.

That’s a lie they had aircraft flying just that they have really limited fuel

No air force left where it was fighting as it never encountered any. Is that better?

1 Like

If I knew where it was

From what I could find during the latter end of the Liberation of the Netherlands and into the Rhineland with Operation Blockbuster.

and few pilots

1 Like

Though it would probably almost exclusively be from the soviets perspective in WW2 and some cold war theoretical combat from their perspective as well

wjNtwLG

Neat ! *New decal

So soon ?

We don’t know that yet. And even w/ what we know now, a " subtree " can consist of multiple " nations " - Sweden 's subtree is Finland, Norway and Denmark all at once.

Argentina is a subtree of Germany already.

imo that will likely go to France, they’d fill a capability gap( F&F ATGM ) in the techtree there.

Never happened, they got fooled by a redditors meme.

How so ?

We do lmao, that 's what the Dynamic Campaign is

1 Like

There is a difference between “sub tree” and a german export vehicle that Argentina bought and modified going to germany. is Swiss a German Sub tree? Is Canada and Australia a British Sub Tree?

2 Likes

please stop saying “ritually”

It 's a subtree not bc of what they’ve already had added, but bc of the plans they’ve stated for the nation going forwards - all Argentine vehicles are to be implemented into the DE line ( example, example, best example )

No, they’ve specifically said that the Hunter F.58 was a one-off addition to fill a capability gap - we don’t have any indications on where further Swiss vehicles will be implemented( though we do have evidence more will be implemented, CHE had a folder made for it 's assets in the files just like full TT 's do despite only having one vehicle at present, and into it was added the AIM-9N the F.58 doesn’t have access to ).

Why is it ritually annoying ? :P

Sorry I had to m8

it’s horribly misused

Mysto_, we know that you want Jugoslavian vehicles to in-game, but rn it is nearly imbossiple.
And this is not right place to cry that.

Swiss Hunter went to Germany because they needed it.
M1A1 AIM went to USA because it was getting an AIM regardless due to it being in service with USA.
Canadian C2A1 went Germany because that’s where they decided it goes.
Canada, Australia, and Switzerland are not sub-trees.
Everything is consistent in the world of no sub trees.

Also they gave Britain an Indian MBT, just as Leopard 1A5NO went to Sweden.

1 Like