Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

When was the last time we got the BR change plan? it seems we need another one especially for top-tier BR extend

India is in-game, and Gaijin made the announcement that Indian vehicles are going to Britain [at this time] long before T-90S was added, not as a sub-tree though; and while future plans can change there’s no indication that they will.
So no, by Gaijin’s logic [not mine] it goes to Britain.
Just as Iranian F-14As go to USA cause Iran isn’t in-game.

It’s irrelevant what weapons F-14 uses due to the BR system.

@Mekvran
They already have one, it’s called the Russian Federation.
Soviets will never have non-Soviet sub-trees.

When and where?

Am I the only one dreading this next update? like…
If they add AMRAAMs and do nothing with the BR’s this will be a collosal nightmare and be genuinely unplayable.

Just nah

On their official website and forums, well over half a year ago.

“First and foremost, we’d like to let you know the reasons as to why we’re going to be adding this vehicle to the British tree. Britain’s top-tier MBTs are generally niche and are typically geared towards methodical combat engagements. Because of this, additional export MBTs and other vehicles that have ties to some Commonwealth nations will allow for more options and new approaches to Britain’s gameplay. We’d like to note that we are continuing to work on filling the British ground forces tree, which will include various armored, infantry fighting vehicles, and light tanks. These are planned for the future.”

After T-90MS got added Gaijin stated that Britain won’t be a commonwealth tree, which implies that the Indian location in Britain isn’t set in stone

5 Likes

M8 like really ?

People can like post you know just because they liked something you disagree with doesn’t mean they are Russian fans.

3 Likes

This was answered by Smin a while ago. Commonwealth is the official “Gap filler” for all applicable nations.
Britian has alot of gaps so naturally has a lot of CW.
But America can get it too and any other nations where it would fit.

Err- no.

All that said is that they will use the commonwealth to fill wholes not be the tree…

“First and foremost, we’d like to let you know the reasons as to why we’re going to be adding this vehicle to the British tree. Britain’s top-tier MBTs are generally niche and are typically geared towards methodical combat engagements. Because of this, additional export MBTs and other vehicles that have ties to some Commonwealth nations will allow for more options and new approaches to Britain’s gameplay. We’d like to note that we are continuing to work on filling the British ground forces tree, which will include various armored, infantry fighting vehicles, and light tanks. These are planned for the future.”

From the post.

1 Like

Indian Mig-29K come on boys lol

It could absolutely come, yeah. But not necessarily to Britian. Maybe an event Russian MiG or premium

2 Likes

Only reference I can find is this:

Because of this, additional export MBTs and other vehicles that have ties to some Commonwealth nations will allow for more options and new approaches to Britain’s gameplay.

Unless something else exists. No where does it say India is A) an official nation added to the game or B) India is a full Sub-TT of Britain. At the moment, the only Sub-TT is South Afirca with the option for other commonwealth vehicles to be added. Hopefully and most likely. this will consist of nations with closer ties to Britain, such as Australia and Canada and not a nation that has almost no connection to Britain, like India. Indian vehicles could still go anywhere, like any other commonwealth nation could.

If that statement does mean 100% that India (and the other 56 commonwealth nations) are now 100% Sub-TTs of Britian, then where is our Canadian Leopard or Australian Abrams?

1 Like

Yes. I do have a collection of links to forum posts that I think would be used a lot.

T-90MS is not in-game, as we just got T-90M for USSR.
On top of that, your false-quote of Gaijin doesn’t counter what I stated.
Indian vehicles are going to Britain at this time. It’s not a sub-tree, it’s just the behavior occurring indefinitely.

@Deathmisser
They want non-Soviet equipment for their Soviet tech tree that they obviously main.
Which would be unprecedented behavior. F-14 only goes to USA. Process that however you want.

@StormRyder13 @Mekvran
Thanks for the assist in proving the point.

Yea

Btw disclaimer I was joking as some here don’t have a sense of humour kek

hahahahaha

But you were wrong, and we proved you were wrong

2 Likes

You literally agreed with me by citing the source I was using.

Surely Smins word means nothing then
And yeah, turns out I messed up SM and S

1 Like