Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2)

The aircraft being the only Israeli original aircraft is enough for it to be given a fourth branch.

Because the russians are getting the SMT which gets R-73s, while germany doesnt have anything like a better Fulcrum to get R-73s on

Wtf why did TEC think I’m an Australian for ?

1:10 minutes time stamp

1 Like

I was talking about the J-11 coming same patch as SU-27, I said nothing about the R-73 before that.

If by other MiG-29 variants you mean an identical one just modified to NATO standards, there are no new loadouts, radar, flight model, countermeasures or anything else.

what makes sense is that when the SMT gets R-77 and a BR increase that the MiG-29A gets the R-73s and a BR increase to 12.3. If you do it before that then the MiG-29A becomes better for air battles which just seems silly.

a whole new branch for one aircraft, that seems likely

I think the 9.12 should lose the R-27ER and get the R-73, but I don’t think it’s gonna happen, it just seems weird to turn an old jet into a better version of the fancy new jet they introduced in the same patch.

So if TEC is watching this thread I was only pointing out there was clearly different rules for different nations.

So what Smin said about Hungarian vehicles should only be in Italy because they been their for years.

So if that was a rule for Italy then why wasn’t it the same for the Australian stuff ?
As they too was in the British tree for years

As I already pointed out militarily and politics Australia is far more closer to Britain than say India.
Hell the head of the Australian armed forces is the British monarch.

12 Likes

Out of curiosity, what kind of CAS options could China expect going forward that would get them up too par with other nations? The Q-5L currently is not cutting it but unlike say the Russians or Americans, I’m really unfamiliar with what kind of weapons the Chinese might have later for CAS.

The JH-7 and the JH-7A

2 Likes

J-10A i think has access to LGBs and such

1 Like

Hopefully these would have targeting pods and modern guided weapons as options?

In particular I’m really curious about Chinese TV guided weapons

There’s the KD-88

1 Like

You’re famous now nice

2 Likes

LGB and targeting pods yes, anti shipping missiles, TV/IR guided land attack missiles, it can also carry PL-8s and PL-12s

2 Likes

6 minutes in the video and I understood why people dislike tec

“Copy paste doesn’t mean Gaijin isn’t planning original stuff” : Like Gaijin adds copy paste when they don’t want to work on other vehicles. It has been 13 updates since an Italian helicopter added and I can surely say we won’t see a one in a year or so.

“Some players don’t want Hungary” : People want Turan, Toldi, Zrinyi. People don’t like BMP obr 286483 or Mi-24SMTF-23 in their NATO trees

For more Italian helicopter suggestions : List of Previously Suggested Ideas - Italian Helicopters (Please Check Before Creating A New Suggestion!) - Italy - War Thunder - Official Forum

“Italians want original helicopters that are only armed with machineguns or rockets” : Dude researching isn’t looking at the forums’ most popular topics. Tell me what Mi-24V does better than A-129A.

5 Likes

I will die on this hill I would rather have the SA be the commonwealth line than solely a SA line

What kind of balance is that? We a bunch of SPAAs that have around 100m pen and fapds would finally give increase the Gepards effective range.

Like I don’t get he call me an Australian just because I want tech in the right place.
And pointing out double standard within nations

1 Like

The way TEC just straight up sh*ts on literally anyone complaining, or petitioning, or even discussing game changes is getting really annoying.

He’s a bit of a washed content creator, and admittedly I usually just watch him to balance my perspective on WT, but he’s been unrelenting in bashing the forums lately, and it’s not a good look.

I get that giving a nuanced explanation of why some people are not happy about different decisions is time consuming, and likely not good content for his channel, but if he’s not going to talk about why people are mad respectfully, he ought not talk about it at all frankly.

17 Likes

This isn’t even a ridiculous opinion. And you aren’t “raving mad” like he accuses others of being.

3 Likes