Kings of Battle - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

How rude

1 Like

I get it, useless conversation

CV9035 with the Akeron MP, better than the spike :D

2 Likes

just because it’s the 1990s Camo doesn’t mean that it’s necessarily an F4F ICE although it does hint to it

the Luftwaffe is notoriously slow at upgrading their planes, the Last Tornado IDS were upgraded from the original pattern to ASSTA 3 in the early 2010s

3 Likes

I guess Sea Harrier FA.2 & AV-8B+ (USMC) could be 12.7 is at least if infrared guided short-range & medium-range BVRAAM Air-to-Air Missile full options

JA37D Viggen could be 12.3 but not sure F-4F ICE at 12.3 or 12.7

Personally, I think JA37D it might be modern 3rd gen aircraft with medium-range ARH BVRAAM lowest BR

I’m also fine with copy and paste. However, what I’m not fine with is more soviet copy and paste.

I’m hoping for a Western nation that can start at WWII and look at all the tech tree proposals I could find for Western nations is the last two dominions (Canada and Australia) that can hold their own. And before you tell me off, it was reconfirmed the UK tree is not a commonwealth tree and no Sub-trees are planned they said nothing about no independent trees tho. (Sons of Attila - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 2) - #5649)

The biggest problem we have right now is that it looks like the snail doesn’t want to go bast two nations officially per tree(main nation and sub-tree. and alliance trees seem to be out of the question.
Like for the BeNeLux(I saw this as an example) one of the nations will need to be added and the other a sub-tree of it.

Tho if we are to get a new tree the spring update is the earliest I think it will arrive.

But this is all my two cents.

Im not sure it will get anything. Im expecting Gripen to be added for Sweden.

2 Likes

Let’s hope gaijin would model it properly

Its not US or USSR. So fingers crossed it can actually fly

1 Like

JA37D Viggen it might be modern 3rd gen aircraft with medium-range ARH BVRAAM lowest BR

Let me guess JAS 39 Gripen C fitted PS-05/A mk.3 radar and no IRIS-T (Rb.98) from Swedish could be 12.3 minimum but Gripen C from Hungarian could at 12.7 minimum because got something better

I am still waiting for the base CV-9035 to go with my already spicy 10.0 lineup but one with fire and forget missiles is also welcome.

1 Like

The 9M330 as visible in the CDK:

Doesn’t have a " deployed " model at present.

9M331 Tor-M1 for comparison

Spoiler

image-2
image-1

And external view of Baku 's VLS cells
image-2
image-1
image-1

1 Like

I swear to god that someone is gonna leak classified documents, also gaijin pls add belgium to france

Bud I think you’re in the wrong thread. The one you want is this way:

(This is meant to be the Rumour Roundup thread (When everyone behaves), not the wishlist thread)

3 Likes

99% of this thread is wish listing for missiles. Why is it a problem if someone wish lists for a tank?

4 Likes

It 's a problem when people wishlist for missiles too.

Unlike my missiles, which are a completely thread-compliant topic )))

1 Like

btw m8 how many Dutch thing do we have in the files and game ?

1 Like

In the files we have their flag for statcard purposes, and the H-75A7. There also used to be a B-25J-30 of theirs.

Ingame, Finland has two variants of the Fokker D.XXI fighter and the Leopard 2A6NL tank.

2 Likes

Ah so quiet a lot then

Not really, it 's just a few more vehicles than the " zero " we have evidence relating to for other nations that have other kinds of proof to expect.

1 Like