Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion (Part 1)

27th-2nd

1 Like

I might surprised gajin consider ground vehicle all rank from canadian or indian replacement south african ground vehicle, and all ground vehicle from south african moved out from great britain tech tree to another tech tree in the future but currently nothing will happen

I don’t see them removing SA. It’s a nation in game. and I doubt they will remove nations. It’s also more likely for a domestic UK light line to come instead over a Canada sub-tree.

Why would they do that? Noone never said that having a sub-tree disqualifies such nation from having filler vehicles from other nations. UK has the canadian ADATS after all.

3 Likes

Britain got the canadian Skink (and QF 3.7 Ram) as well

1 Like

We have no plans to remove or move South Africa as a nation form the British tree.

11 Likes

If you add a subTT to a nation, could it be possible after that than some vehicle from this subnation come under other ingame nation as individual vehicle ?

Not really. It will have comparable radar, better energy retention, better A2G capabilities and overall more missiles than the Gripen.

After a nation has been added as a subtree, its highly unlikely any vehicles from that nation would ever go elsewhere from that point.

13 Likes

but any plans to add any south African air in any way

1 Like

The Atlas Cheetah C had been passed for consideration on the old forums at the very least, but I suppose that doesn’t mean much when certain other aircraft have remained in consideration-hell for an eternity (Alpha Jet being passed in late 2017)

And the Gripen produces a lot less drag

3 Likes

Plus it’s smaller too so it will properly turn faster

1 Like

Slightly smaller then the F16 somehow

Yea no doubt we will properly see these for nation that hasn’t or can’t get top tier jets.

Like Britain Germany ect

1 Like

And what difference does that speed make in game compared to the advantages of the F/A-18 listed in the post you quoted? You lose the speed in a close range fight anyway and it doesn’t suddenly make you able to outrun a missile.

1 Like

Not to necro a topic or anything, but did we ever figure out which aircraft the Indian Jaguar in that episode of the Shooting Range, by Gaijin Entertainment was based on ?

It doesn’t match any of the serial numbers that I’m aware of
( Quarter Century of the Jaguar in India – Bharat Rakshak )

2 Likes

I don’t think we had

Excuse me?

Germany got another Mig-29. They are not lacking top air.

And how many top tier air the US got in a row ?
Bout 6 I believe