Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Teaser tommorow likely?

1 Like

Its possible but dont expect it.

Yep

All but certain

I really hope to see more interesting vehicles than those on the leak list. New light tanks for all majors would be the best, but that hungarian air TT scares me.

Because endless sub-tree are unfeasible. We have 3 nations left the could take a decated one.

But it also comes with the problem I keep talking about with the “Comomweath tree” idea. The nation now has access to every vehicle in the game.

Remember:

This includes C&P Gaijin loves and will use look and Finland (All C&P) and Hungeary (Over 50% C&P)

Gaijin won’t focus on unique vehicles for a sub-tree only with a full tree they’ve shown they’ll focus on them.

But don’t compare to my when the UK has Every Vehclie In the Game because every Commonwealth nation was asked to be a sub-tree for them. Because you all asked for the literal thing you all cried against.

What is being asked for are trees like these if ever nation going forward is a Sub-tree. (notice how they have almost everything in-game)
https://pikpikker.neocities.org/asean_wt
https://pikpikker.neocities.org/arab_wt

Most nations ask for are only 75% C&P if you belive a Sherman Firefly is C&P but if it’s C&P so is 90% of the US tree.

1 Like

Thanks, so where mah Tigahshark at?!

Anyways, teaser tonight (SE Asia time). Usually drops later in the day than blogs right? Might watch it in the morning but am expecting a feline shark.

1 Like

It’s more then possible, it’s likely based on the normal cadence of Gaijins schedule’s, and the leaks we have received

It could be delayed, but it’s likely planned to drop tomorrow

There could be some really cool vehicles in that air tree, depending on if Gaijin wants to be cool dudes

They could just be silly, and only do C&P vehicles, but Hungary has a ton of domestic & heavily modified aircraft that could fill the space, without feeling too CTRL C CTRL V

A ton is highly generous given the Hungarian situation…

They have some things, sure, but to say they have a lot…?

The firefly isn’t C&P
But a lot of nations don’t have heavily modified vehicles like that, I won’t pretend to be an expert
But the concern is that we will get 5 more fireflies, 3 more churchills, a 5 more centurions and some T-80’s and Leopard’s sprinkled in, making 75% of the tree

Sure it might have a single piece 10mm steel welded, and a MG on top, but that doesn’t feel like a new vehicle, it doesn’t change the gameplay, it’s barely more then cosmetic

That’s the concern

People over use “copy and paste” when you have multiple variants, cause I agree, a firefly is totally different from an M4

But just cause a nation used a different engine in a centurion, giving it 50 more HP, doesn’t justify it getting its own TT

That’s an extreme example, but hopefully you understand what I mean

I mostly agree tho, kinda with both sides

Hopefully we can find a middle ground, or perhaps gaijin will just do whatever they heck they want, and we will just have to live with it

I mean, the Italian mains hated the introduction of the Hungarian tree, but now that it’s here, and it won’t go away, I think most have accepted it and now want more Hungarian vehicles xD

If C-Ps are good and the subtree us short, I doubt anyone will complain. Look at Italy players, they dont care how strong the enemies are they just kill them nonetheless. Hungary is yet to give Italy a strela 10 too.
Id be very negative about the air subtree if it features no 12.3/12.7 aircraft.

1 Like

More then Iran lol

Hes saying the man who replies to believes the firefly is a copy-paste

1 Like

This is why we need to set rules on what is C&P and what’s not

2 Likes

Yeah, I just don’t think he’s understanding the other side

People in the forums seem to take an extreme side, mostly cause communicating through text alone is very flawed, especially in English

Preach it!

I think the major issue with this talks about new Tree’s, sub tree’s and everything is

We don’t have hard cold numbers on any of it
We can’t visualize, and conceptualize a tree in it’s entirety, and because of that, people fall in the 2 camps

We also have the wild card that is Gaijin’s implementation

If all this was sorted out, it would be a lot easier to come to an agreement

Yeah, for me the teaser seems to drop anywhere from 11:00am to 2:00 pm(Central US Time) although I think it can drop even kater

1 Like

*Cries in British winter time