New Tech Tree?

Consider people already have issues with this and you want to pile even more sludge on top of it.

I regret to inform you that MEXICO HAS NO MBTS.
Brazil, in fact, does have unique vehicles throughout all tiers though, mainly in the form of domestically produced armored cars.

I additionally recommend you do research on the countries in question before commenting

2 Likes

Forget about new trees after the new format of marathons (the BR threshold will increase to 11.6 BR), premium (11.6 BR), season pass, everything will go there. I think this is good because all that is offered here are clones of Germany, the USSR and the USA for the sake of one supposedly unique technology, but this is not so because the gun and platform will be from Europe or the USSR, which means there will be no difference.

Gaijin already stated more trees will be coming, which means that not everything foreign will be relegated to battle pass and events.

There are a magnitude of unique vehicles left from countries not yet (largely) represented in War Thunder, so to call them all derived from x country is wrong.

I have some over Mexico, and Some over Brazil. But as I stated, I know nothing of Niger or Sudan.

Niger pretty much have nothing as far as i’m aware and Sudan is C&P

1 Like

Clearly you don’t know enough about either Brazil or Mexico to make a real judgement in their capabilities though…

F16, jas39 and l39ng

1 Like

If we look directly at what has been suggested
Nation wise we got:

• (YU) Yugoslavian Ground Forces Tech Tree【Suggestion
  • (UA) Ukraine Ground Forces tech tree【Suggestion
  • (TR) Turkish Ground Forces Tech Tree Suggestion
  • (KR) South Korean Ground Forces Tech Tree【Suggestion
  • (SG) Singapore Ground Forces Subtree【Suggestion
  • (RO) Romanian Ground Forces Sub-Tree【Suggestion
  • (NO) Norwegian Ground Forces Sub-tree【Suggestion
  • (KP) North Korean Ground Forces Sub-Tree【Suggestion
  • (IR) Iranian Ground Forces Tech Tree【Suggestion
  • (ID) Indonesian Ground Forces Sub-tree【Suggestion
  • (CS) Czechoslovakian Ground Forces Tech Tree【Suggestion
  • (CL) Chilean Ground Forces Subtree【Suggestion
  • (CA) Canadian Ground Forces Tech Tree【Suggestion
  • (BE) Belgian Ground Forces Subtree【Suggestion

And there’s also alliance suggestions:

Out of all these obviously some might fit in as an independant nation but others may either never come or like Hungary be added as a sub-tree (There was an independant TT for it)

4 Likes

I know their capabilities are no where near the scale of the nations in game. Nor Aus. or Egypt and the Koreas.

Korea and Yugoslavia 100% deserve trees

2 Likes

Whatever you say bub, I guess that rank I-VII worth of unique vehicles for Brazil isn’t worth shit now and that Mexico somehow does have high tier capable vehicles despite only having vehicles geared towards fighting Cartels, but what do I know /s

A tech tree should have a reasonable amount of content in:

• Tanks
  • Planes
  • WW2
  • Cold War
  • Modern
    Not necessarily ALL of the above (as proven by the Israeli tree) BUT content should be interesting and original…at least in a good part of the tree.

Otherwise it is better to add vehicles to already existing trees, IMHO.

A combo tree MAY be a good option…but i see a lot of players saying nation X “must” have a tree…and in most cases (even combos) i don’t see a lot of content…and for sure not on most of the items above. Usually it is only some admittedly interesting vehicles on a very specific period…
BUT a tree full of copy-paste and “surreal”, seldom used or debatable import vehicles is not fun to me. Will just add strange opponents to the games…

And the fact these “must have TT” is always country they are from is pure coincidence xD
Then you check their TT and 95% of that is copy paste, prototypes and trainers. Obviously top tier is either full Russia or full NATO xD

Brazil is geared enough, but it will have to be a sub-tech tree, as it’s not really enough to make a full tree, in my opinion.

They dont have any armed forces

They have a coastguard but nothing else.
Not even a significant one at that.

1 Like

yea, thats what i was getting at

1 Like

Coastguard search and rescue tech tree would be an interesting grind for sure!

Coastguard & Homeguard