Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Just what someone else was saying. I think it should be 12.7 tbh.

i think that was with aim7s

I think it should be 13.0 with all the other supersonic/8+ AMRAAM carriers.

1 Like

Make a bug report, try to contact Conraire.

well early supersoinc AMRAAM carriers yeah

Don’t think we get Rafale yet, but likely what ever exists right before the Rafale. But we’d likely see F/A-18C, Su-30/MiG-29M, Eurofighter, Gripen E, J-10C/J-11, i’m not sure what version F-15, but the F-16C likely gets bumped up.

If we have any changes regarding maps, these tend to happen within major updates or QoL updates. We will be sure to brief everyone on any planned changes, but right now we have no changes to announce at the moment in this area.

1 Like

Reports can be made here: Community Bug Reporting System

@Smin1080p Any word if expansion on fox 3 is next update or the one after
and if they would be on low performance airframes first like f4ice and sea harrier fa2

I’m expecting submarines next patch anyways

@Smin1080p Any news on 2024 roadmap after the feedback you´ve collected?

Thanks for the reply again. Last thing and I am going to sleep 😂 When we can expect a poll results on 2024 roadmap? Are BR changes planned in near future, by this I mean Jan or Feb?

Any knowledge if low to middle tier air get some love this year?
So many interesting WWII planes are still missing.

We are still processing the results, there were a lot!

There is no ETA at the moment for the next planned BR changes. Its a bit too soon this week after the New Year holidays.

2 Likes

We will continue to add new vehicles of all ranks as always. However the WW2 portion of the game remains the largest by far. New vehicles continue to flow in for them too via events and regularly in the battle pass.

4 Likes

Okay, I sent several sources that I found around, I think some of them

@Smin1080p Since we are on the subject on nations.

How come 5 lines is the limit, is it a game engine thing or just how it’s been set up ?
If it’s a game engine thing could we see a new format to how sub trees are implemented in the future?

1 Like

and now that i was blanked i will now assume im correct on every thing

I wouldn’t count your chickens yet m8.

I fallen for that many times lol

Its a game limitation regarding resolution and size. More than 5 lines is not possible currently.

16 Likes