Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Cheetah, Mirage F1 (the SAAF is the reason why there even are ground attacker variants of the F1), the Impala, some other assorted stuff

Spoiler

Super mirage F1 the dart aiming to pierce the sun
Atlas Cheetah C - “Swartkop Sprinter”
Atlas Cheetah D
SAAF Super Cheetah D2 - The Cheetah gets more power
Atlas Impala Mk II - “Prey Turned Predator”
Dassault-Breguet Mirage F1AZ - “Aerial Assassin over Angola”
Paramount Group Mwari - Slow but Lethal

2 Likes

The Super Sukhoi would be cool, but the basic Su-30MKI would be a copy paste job of the MKM and/or SM

Ah yes. Never miss an opportunity to extend the grind with two aircraft that’s the same bar a handful of upgrades. /s

Don’t mind either way. We all go through it eventually

That why it’s overrated lmao. It’s still rocking base 30sm with different rwr

day… i forgor, since the update where other planes had their instructor instantly fixed before it got out of dev server but all gripen models still have a broken instructor…

I love my light fighter having worse high speed turn performance than planes with higher wing loading that get to sit just on the edge of snapping their wings off.

I wish theyd let you tune the instructor yourself tbh. would be nice to set custom limits and have a button to override them.

I doubt they’d ever figure it out just because they want the trees to fit on a screen with an X-size minimum.

Edit: I do have those comments saved:

1 Like

I mean, the Super Sukhoi would be a substantial upgrade over the basic MKI, if they choose to add both, but I would prefer to just not have the basic MKI in the TT, so Gaijin can’t tell us “well, you guys don’t have any room left for (insert plane here)”

They know that, but they still need to figure out how to make 6th line replace the first line in the standard UI, instead of the premium line

So like when you scroll, those 2 premium lines stay but your leftmost line goes

Super sukhoi is the most larped plane as a su35 in the earth.

Look, I’m not a fan of it (or Indias other Soviet equipment) either, but the Super Sukhoi would at least not be “Su-30MKM, but with Indian RWR and Litening pod”

MKI already has LITENING, and can have an improved electronics system, including the improved Indian DARE/DCMAWS system. The R118 RWR has probably already been implemented but I’m not sure. It is not copy paste however.

it would essentially play exactly like the Su-30MKM

even if gaijin decided to give it the Mica and ASRAAM
sure better RWR coverage would be nice
but nothing that really changes the gameplay

cmon India do the funny and buy RVV-SDM from Russia

2 Likes

I just mentioned that

They don’t model that in-game

The MKM has a MAWS as well

That’s the only difference when it comes to the plane itself

Unless they give it Astras (which don’t exist in-game yet) or I-Derby-ERs (which aren’t on any plane in-game yet), it will play exactly like the MKM in ARB

When did they trial ASRAAMs?

cough cough

Su-35S

there is a pic out there of ASRAAMs mounted to the 30MKI

Was mounted

image

Low quality as it came from a vid or smth idk

Oh btw the ASRAAM, or at least the B6 is called NGCCM there

1 Like

Ooooh, aight, that explains the news articles I found talking about a missile that I’ve never heard of before lol

what does it stand for?

Next Generation Close Combat Missile?