Pakistan & Bangladesh Tech Tree

Perhaps you are calling ussr a fat kid just because you keep dying to soviet tanks.
Dont worry bro, perhaps play more and you wont keep dying :)

Israel straight up starts from high br.
Its like skipping so much of the game and seems wrong.

Skipping is already done with premium vehicles, bought the ZTZ96A Prototype and I’m already BR 9.0 (day 3) without having to touch anything but this premium vehicle lol.

1 Like

Yea well not everyone plays with premium
And anyway i see no point in buying premium or premium vehicles
If you keep dying still you will quit the game anyway and the premium money goes down the drain

I think he’s saying that the Soviet trees are already too full to add another TT.
At present, each country can only have a maximum of 5 routes. Because gaijin’s outdated program code is difficult to modify, and adding India to the Soviet Union would require opening up a sixth route

2 Likes

I can’t find the start of the covo here are Gaijin’s words on the 5-line max. (So you can only get a sub-tree if you have 4 lines typically ground as pattern shown so far)

1 Like

Israel started with higer BR because they had too few vehicles to do so. If you join South Korea, it should also start from rank3

Understandabe. Have a great day.

You don’t seem to be good at sticking to a subject or interpreting metaphors.

When I call USSR fat I mean it in the sense that it is already a massive tree with many of it’s own vehicles still missing, which means they neither have the space nor necessity for a sub-tree. Hence why an Indian sub-tree is a poor idea for them.

Funny you mention that, because that’s false.

Israel is a nation you cannot start with, you have to unlock it by getting to rank IV for USA, UK and/or France, which means you already have to have played those lower tiers for those trees…
The only possible true skip is when you buy a premium, but like user TPS Hydra said, this is the case for literally every tree in the game.

And again: Israel wasn’t part of this conversation. Try to keep some structure to the conversation instead if flinging all your negative opinions on this game at this thread and then acting like it’s relevant to the topic at hand.

5 Likes

BAC is currently working on a trainer jet. They showed this rendering but they probably showed this rendering as an example. This is clearly a T45 Goshawk

3 Likes

Again, I am talking purely on the makeup of the tree and am not talking about anything other than that.
Quit pretending that I am complaining about their performance or whatever when it is more than obvious that I am purely talking about tech trees and their contents…

Very ironic for you to call my opinions baseless when you are the one roping unrelated things into the argument and then subsequently backing out…

1 Like

lol what is this?

KIA KM414 with M40A1 106mm recoilless rifle

1 Like

2.3 BR but will be a machine gun pinata, plus we will have to put down the front windshield as well as do something about the gun phasing thru the crew

2.3 is far too low of a BR for that cannon with that mobility.
It is difficult to estimate BRs for such vehicles, but it would definitely be 5.7+ at the very least.

i doubt that tbh.
with a possible limited turret traverse allowance as well as a slow reload and poor ammunition choice… itll be nearly reserve teir

More likely than not Gaijin would add this vehicle with lowered glass, thus making traverse a non issue.

still crew will be a traverse hinderance

In any case, with the arguments you present we should be expecting vehicles such as FIAT 6614 with the same armament to be at a much lower BR than 6.3. It isn’t.

Light vehicles for obvious reasons don’t take their protection into account as much as other classes of vehicle do.
Yes, obviously this doesn’t mean their protection is to be ignored, but much more emphasis is placed on whether the armament works at the BR in combination with the mobility.

This being an incredibly mobile vehicle with a gun that is particularly powerful and present at the mid-tiers should therefore be compared to those similar vehicles that can be found at those ranks.
It would therefore also be placed at a similar BR.

And yes, it would be a very easy target at low tier. So what? Same goes for many similar vehicles in regards to their armament and protection.

1 Like