Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Might be best to DM it to a tech mod first to be sure

Bug report, should be fine. They’ll check it first anyway

2 Likes

they won’t deny us the FA2 but the Gr4 i can see us not getting to it a2g weapons

We shall see, whilst it would barely be higher than the Gr1, the few airframe difference would still be nice. Combine it with the missing things from Gr1 like CMs, radar, etc and it would be a strong aircraft still…

because naval is stuck at 6.0 currently, we dont have naval vs plane fights

2 Likes

@Smin1080p When is m735 going to be fixed?

1 Like

When the Challenger 2 gets fixed

hes been dodging this question for like 2 months straight now…

Hello

Could you be more specific with what you mean please?

2 Likes

Yes: M735 which is the main shell for the XM-1 and few other tanks got an unrealistic nerf based on fake documents (Developers admitted this). It been like this for over 2 months now, this is simply unacceptable

Im not sure what you are referring too regarding developer comments, however there is a suggestion report under investigation for the shells performance. Unfortunately there is no specific ETA for such reports.

If you would like to make a new report with new / additional information, we can certainly pass that on for review.

2 Likes

Agreed, the M735 nerf messed up a fair amount of things.

@Smin1080p

It was stated numerous times that this nerf to M735 is ridiculous. T95E1 APFSDS steel dart in on par with it and D-10TS APFSDS has almost better performance that this…

1 Like

As I mentioned above, a suggestion report has already been put in for this. If you have additional information, we can indeed pass that on too.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t. But you can tease us what you plan to do with Abrams to improve it a little bit? Is better reload ultimate solution for now ?

As mentioned in the blog, the developers are and will continue to monitor the balance situation after the changes around Christmas. I don’t have any new news to deliver on that front today.

2 Likes

of course? because the bad state of US toptier isnt bc of the tanks, its bc of the players

3 Likes

If Eurofighter/Typhoon is a hypothetical 13.0 with AMRAAM’s, and F-18 with 120B’s is 12.3, I have to wonder what other planes would match it.

Those two planes cover UK, US, ITA, GER. Rafale with a French Fox-3? Israeli F-15 with AMRAAM’s and Python 4’s? J-11 with PL-12’s, Su-27SM or Su-30 with R-77’s/R-27EA’s?

1 Like

Oh documentation, where can I send?

why should it be 12,3? lol

Sadly US top tier is in bad state, Click-Bait and just better tanks in opposite side didn’t helped much, but thank for the reply. If I can have last question, are Devs gonna to shrink maps more at the top tier ? I doesn’t feel right to play most modern tanks on CS-like close quarters maps