Chinese vehicles that could come before subtrees

This post is my wishlist, and vehicles that I suggest should come to the Chinese tech tree before subtrees are added, as that is copy and paste and I would rather see vehicles that I, and many people wanted in the game for a long time, instead of another Leopard2

I will be leaving a forum suggestion post linked for more information, if i can find one for these vehicles.

ROC Section

I am less enthusiastic about ROC, so there will be far less information in this section, sorry.

F-16MLU (Fixed)

Armament

AIM-9P4
AIM-9M
AIM-120C(Or right now, AIM-120B)

LANTIRN
Paveway 2s
AGM-65G

Related post.

M1A2T

Ammunition

KE-W A1
M830
M830A1
M908
M1028

Related post.

Mirage2000-5EI

Armament

4-6x MICA EM
2x Magic 2
No ground ordinance

Related post.

F-CK-1

Armament

2x AIM-9P4
4x TC-1
4x TC-2
4x TC-2C

2 x TC-2A
2 x Wan Chien cruise missile
LAU-60
LAU-69
MK 82
MK 82 SE
BDU-50
MK 20 Rockeye
MK 84
BLU-1

Related post.

PRC Section

This section will be far more detailed, as I personally know far more about PLA equipment, so this will be split into two sections, vehicles that can be added now, and vehicles that need to be added in the future.

Current

This section is for vehicles that could be added within ~6 months, and would be fitting to add soon.

LD-35

Information

The LD-35 is a modern SPAA for china, carrying 1 35mm cannon, holding 400 rounds, along with 4x TY-90s, this would be a great vehicle to fill the gap between 9.3 and 11.7, as antelope is not very strong.
This SPAA would be a well welcomed addition, seeing as it would be a IRSAM SPAAG, it could find a nice BR placement of 10.0-10.3, as it has 4 strong missiles and a decent gun.

Related post.

ZTQ-15

Information

A personal favorite of mine, the ZTQ-15 is a chinese LT armed with a powerful 105mm cannon, along with great mobility and a new autoloader, one that would allow it to load much faster.
The ZTQ-15 can be equipped with ERA, and composite armor to add on to its survivability.
This could be an amazing addition to China’s arsenal of light tanks, depending on what armor package they put on it, 10.7 or 11.3 could be appropriate.

Related post.

VN-20

Information

A Chinese Namer-30, equipped with FnF missiles and a 30mm, the VN-20 has impressive firepower, and acceptable armor, with FY-4 and FY-2 ERA.
This could be a good addition at 10.7-11.0, similar to the Namer-30.

Related post.

ZTZ96B

Information

China’s racecar, a ZTZ96A, fitted with a transmission that allows it +70 -34, it has increased mobility, along with a new 1200HP diesel engine.
Although, it still lacks a CITV, the increased speed could make it into a very strong flanking vehicle in War Thunder.

Here’s a video of the ZTZ96B racing a T-72B3 T-72B3 Vs Type96B

Related website.

Yitian II

Information

This is a less likely addition than the aforementioned LD-35, having 20km ARH or IR missiles, it would be a new 12.0 SPAA, and a strong one at that, that I believe could come in the near future.

Related post.

AFT-10

Information

aft-10-2

The AFT-10 is a missile carrier developed by China, sharing a chassis with the ZBD-04A, which we have ingame, but instead of a 30/100mm cannon, it has 8x HJ-10s, which are FnF and have 1400mm of penetration.
AFT-10 could fit in a folder with ZBD-04A at 10.3, or as a separate vehicle in rank 7.

Related website.

J-11B

Information

The J-11B is an improved variant of the J-11A we have ingame, with WS-10B engines and domestic missiles. 4/6x PL-8B and 4/6x PL-12s give the J-11B a strong A-A kit, especially with the Type 1493 radar, it could be a strong new addition after the J-11A or foldered with it.

Related post. (Has the Sino-Flanker series)

FC-1/JF-17

Information

The FC-1 is the prototype of the JF-17, possibly being a tech tree variant before the later blocks of the JF-17 are added.

Related post

J-15

Information

The J-15 is a plane that is similar to the Su-33, but can mount ARH missiles along with Chinese AGM/ASMs, allowing to to be a strong multirole.
The J-15’s avionics kit is similar to the J-11B, holding the same radar, but worse engines.
This would be a strong new multi-role aircraft to add to China.

Type 625E

Information

625-1
The Type 625E is a SPAA equipped with 6x 30mms, and 8x FB-10A guided SAMs, all fitted onto a high mobility chassis.
The FB-10A SAMs have a range of 17KM, with a radar/IR seeker, allowing it to be left unattended after launch.

Related post.

Yitian

Information

The Yitian is similar in chassis to the aforementioned Yitian II, but with instead 8x TY-90 missiles which are present ingame already.
This could fit at 10.7, as an important gap from the 9.3-11.7 SPAA.

Related post.

Future additions

This section is for vehicles that could come to the game within ~1 and a half years, but would be too strong to add now.

J-10B

Information

images

The J-10B can be best described as an “unintentional interim fighter”, as during its development AESA radars were also being developed, so soon after the J-10B was put in service its successor, the J-10C, also came into service with a better radar set.

The J-10B is equipped with a PESA radar and new WS-10 engines, which give it a staggering increase in thrust.
The J-10B would be best to come along with an early Rafale, and Eurofighter T1.

Related post.

FK-2000

Information

The FK-2000 is an advanced SPAA with 12x 25km range SAMs, and 2x 30mm cannons capable of firing APFSDS (unconfirmed officially)

This could come to the game in the future as a strong SPAA for china.

Related post.

J-16

Information

images

The J-16 is equipped with an AESA radar, PL-10s, and PL-12/15s, all of which are incredibly potent on the battlefield.
The J-16 also can carry guided AGM/ASMs, similar to the J-15 and J-10B.

J-15B

Information

PLAN_Shenyang_J-15_carrier-based_fighter_aircraft_20211221_-_2

Similar to the J-15 earlier, but with J-16 avionics and weapons. To put it simply, he is a naval J-16.

J-10C

Information

Chengdu-J-10A-PL-11+PL-8-2S

The J-10C can be described as chinas best 4.5th gen fighter, with WS-10 engines, a lighter airframe, AESA, PL-12/15s, and PL-10s, the J-10C will be an incredibly potent platform when added.

Related post.

HQ-17

Spoiler

FG_3913752-JDW-10979

China’s take on the TOR-M1, the HQ-17 is a very similar vehicle to the TOR, but with some improvements and a new chassis, the largest of the new changes being a PESA and AESA radar and thermals.

Related website.

Thank you for reading

This is the end, tell me what you think about it :) and if there are any spelling mistakes please let me know.

5 Likes

I for one want J-15, because I love naval flankers. And I like how the Chinese livery looks on J-15.

what about LD-2000

1 Like

Agreed, it would also be a fairly reasonable addition within the next couple of updates

1 Like

There were plenty of vehicles I missed, mainly because i didn’t want the list to get too long :)

1 Like

actually, I spent most of my time playing war thunder in the chinese tech tree :) and i also put several suggestions for AAs that can fill the gap you are complaining about

and, my Chinese isn’t good, and I am much more fluent in thai and english :p

塞满10个车位不成问题吧,只是弱

1 Like

First, let the system know that I am speaking in English. This forum actually believes that Chinese is not a language。
那你不如建议建议泰国子科技树在日本科技树中会有什么表现
至于中系你只需要建议出那些载具相应的未来规划是BVVD的事情

1 Like

他要是赛10辆都没有一辆好使的 我就认栽 我就不信豹2加强 中系单独不加强 那他就不是什么强弱问题 是种族歧视

1 Like

是,可以感受到态度问题

I don’t know why this is the case, that I cannot type Chinese without typing this first.
人家也只是想在论坛上讨论一下中系未来可出的载具有哪些 而不是向BVVD正式建议
至于BVVD对中系的处理方式我也不多说了,反正CN的玩家都懂

2 Likes

难道是我的翻译软件出现了问题吗

I don’t know why this is the case, that I cannot type Chinese without typing this first.
先不说其他的,我们也都想要BVVD加强99A,长炮,VT-4等载具。99A的现状就是小丑,甚至连有些白皮看到了都绷不住了。我也不觉得论坛上有人故意冒充国人的行为,想要BVVD砍中系载具或队列。至少我是没发现。

2 Likes

i would like to just put this out here i am not pretending to be chinese
i am learning the chinese language, culture, and military history, because i find interest in it, i mean no offense whatsoever :)

1 Like

我们有时候发表的观点也不完全代表我们真正的想法,毕竟在白皮的论坛中表现得克制一点,不要毁了他们对我们国人的印象。

主要是我英语不太好

楼主说自己不是中国人了,你也别骂他了

哦,我中文也是后来学的,出生于中国江苏省,但从小在国外长大。

o7