Swedish Tiger II

I don’t think it’s about copy pasting, it’s voicing concerns about not wishing for copy paste.
Being vocal about such opinions is quite normal and voicing concerns is often a catalyst to change.

Swedish mains will only be satisfied if they have the trailed abrams and leclerc in their tech tree aswell. Most entitled nation there is in warthunder. No other country really has test vehicles (except japan with the f-16) and despite that they cry for more and more.

And don’t come with “sweden needs this”. All nations have their upsides and downsides. Italy and japan don’t have a heavy tank either and they don’t cry as much as sweden mains. But not only that it really needs to be a “non functional” tiger 2 instead of the easy solution with the finnish kv1. A vehicle which was actually used by their subnation and not just target practice

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Swedish mains make you think that, to be fair to you I’ve personally never seen said wanton begging for every vehicle in some fake reality that Sweden tested them in or something that doesn’t actually exist.

If the problem is that it’s not “balanced” for Sweden to get the tank because other nations don’t get that kind of favorability, would you be alright with it if said nations actually received their equivalent additions for their TT as well? Of course talking about Italy and Japan here.

Minor addition to the idea of

Just taking into consideration the placement of BR it’ll sit in (5.0? If we are basing it off of the Germ one.) Still leaves the 6.7 gap.

Now if the problem of “The gap exists for those and other nations too”, would it be ok if those nations got their gaps fixed with their equivalent tanks too?

Genuinely trying to see/hear from what angle you are coming from for this issue as I agree that every nation shouldn’t have gaps in its ranks or be completely lacking in competitive choice.

P.S I don’t personally care if it’s the Tiger or the KV-1c tank, having options is a nice thing is all.

3 Likes

Swedish mains: Can we have a new SPAA such as the lvkv 43 or maybe something cool like the UDES20-XX?
We’d also like some new finnish vehicles and can the T80 U be replaced with something else?

Gaijin: Here’s something most of you didn’t want

Swedish mains: thanks but thats n…
Chris4Win: THESE ENTITLED CUNTS BEGGING FOR EVERYTHING!

5 Likes

Swedish mains: thanks but thats n…
Chris4Win: THESE ENTITLED CUNTS BEGGING FOR EVERYTHING

Meanwhile in a not strawman/reductionist reality:
Swedish mains: Can we have a new SPAA such as the lvkv 43 or maybe something cool like the UDES20-XX? Also a Danish air subtree would be nice (almost entirely copy paste)

While we are at it, we are pretty much a nordic tree so might as well add Norwegian vehicles to our tree don’t you think? Please ignore that we already have a subtree :)

Also the Norwegians trialed the K2 and Sweden is kinda out of new top tier vehicles so it would also be nice

Oh, and a Leo 2A5DK along with the 2A7 because … reasons

Of course these additions don’t mean the Swedish and Finnish (copy paste german and soviet) vehicles should be ignored, those should come too!

Don’t know 2 much about danish stuff to really make a comment on those but this bad boy is the only thing i desire from the danes

Multiple sub-trees are kind of an weird thing, especially since so far the norwegian vehicles are already in but only as premium vehicle
And if you take a look, you’ll also realize that there’s a lot of talks about the modified stuff rather than copy-paste heaven

Btw
Pretty sure he’s Norwegian so of course like a lot of people with some semblance of love for their country, they’d want representation in-game when possible and Sweden is the most obvious place for that
However, you can also see that he’s made a suggestion for a standalone tree rather than a sub-tree option where Norway is together with Denmark and Iceland (Iceland being rather lacking tho)

if norwegian and danish vehicles were 2 be added, your choices is either sub-tree with few vehicles but unique/modified with little to no C&P or standalone with mostly C&P
Which one do you prefer?

Edit:
Also forgot to add this since you might be a fan

If you know anything of the guy who makes those Norwegian suggestions you’d know he would rather have a Norwegian tree, it’s not made in favor of Sweden lol.

2 Likes

It is made in favour of the swedish tree, if a subtree wre choosen ;)

I suggest these, some is being worked on tough, not finished

-Norwegian, Danish & Icelandic separate techtree
-Norwegian subtree in sweden
-Danish subtree in sweden
-Norwegian, Danish subtree in sweden

1 Like

I know, that’s why I picked specifically those suggestions where he says he would be fine if they went to Sweden, and not the others where he asks for an independent tech tree
Also my focus is not that of the suggestion itself, but more on the comments (+1 for Sweden etc)
Obviously I could pick even more asinine suggestions from places like reddit and youtube comments, but we are on the forum so I don’t think they fit

1 Like

Lots of options, a separate tree cpuld be quite possible, as as a fact, many of the stuff in the standalone trees would be both self made, modified etc but also having its share of copypasye as all trees does

It would have its pros and cons, but one thing i can mention right now, it would open many possibilities for the swedish techtree, as there is a lot of swedish and finnish vehicles yet to be added, and if we get a swedish navy techtree, if all nordic countries were combined, both the ground/air techtrees could have a lack of space, etc, many vehixles to be left out and such, ecpecially the naval trees, because the strongest part of these counties, at least scandinavia is the naval part

1 Like

Yeah Navy wise it would be quite interesting but maybe to such an extend that Gaijin would put a stop on it

I’m going to be honest, most of the people who would say this are either already a fair bit down the Swedish tree (if not finished it) and would choose it because it’d be easier to grind it out. And/or because by constraining it to a sub tree gaijin would have to put the best in class candidates for each rank otherwise the player-base would whine about how “so many better options exist”.

The ones that’d pick a separate tree would either be from those respective regions and have a bias towards being included in the game (Very real opinion based from what I’ve seen on the forums). Or they see the benefit to having more diversity to the game by making a new nation.

Either way to me every option sounds good. It just depends on what Gaijin would choose at that point, they don’t actually have to listen to what the suggestion states…

Put an stop on it? What do you mean?

I don’t know, but even without the older vessels 1890-1910 ish it would still have quite a lot from these nations, Lots of coastal battlwships, wich would proably be in the bluewater techtrees and be treated simlar to the proper battleships/cruisers (even tough they are old they are well armored and some good armament) and peoably be 50+ then we have the destroyers and cruisers, could proably end up in around 100x xd

An interesting thing to say is that the majority of these vessels, from the Nordic countries are unique or different, so many of them both should and could be included

The coastal part are the biggest, Norway, denmark and iceland alone, with both vessels and refits of wich many are different enough that they proably should be included/foldered etc, would be around 160-220 vessels

With Finland and Sween this would proably be more or a simlar amount hehe

2 Likes

Essentially there’s so many possible ships that they’ll just skip quite a few

Yes, that’s probably what would happen unfortunately

This is also kind of why I suggest separate trees hehe

I haven’t done too much research about the Finnish vehicles, but from ste bits i have seen there is lots more to be added from Finland, wich also is either self made of modified

1 Like

Because Sweden already has a Light Tank that’s (arguably) better than the AMX-13. That Light Tank, in case you didn’t know, is the Pvbrv 501, a BMP-1 without the ATGM. I say it’s (arguably) better because it has a 6 second auto loader and 320mm pen at all ranges because it fires HEAT. So yeah, MoYo is right, Sweden doesn’t need a LT, and due to Sweden only having 2 tanks that are made of paper, and 2 identical jets that aren’t even mediocre, Sweden can use and kinda does NEED, the King Tiger.

Sincerely,
USthunder

2 Likes

Then get gaijin to change their minds about the kv-1 which they denied for finland. Id rather have a finnish heavy tank then have the tiger 2. But gaijin has dug themselves a hole if the leak is true.

Copy and paste ruins the uniqueness of the trees that get copied from. The minor trees get to keep their unique vehicles while major trees get picked over.

2 Likes

Majors are also majors for a reason and likely have more of their own unique things alongside the copy pasted vehicle than the minor nation has….

3 Likes