Swedish Tiger II

reasons why to add the tiger,

6.7 is empty and sweden needs it,

reasons to add copy paste in other nations: they need it

did sweden fill that requirement? yes.

then this tank shall be added. don’t start saying they got this they had that gaijin did this, be cause if we were talk about copy paste like this then the most of the following ranks in germany shouoldn’t exist be cause they got so many copy paste that is more then sweden by tens of times: rank 6-7-8 german air.

2 Likes

aaaand there we go, the famous “just because YOU suffer, doesn’t mean WE have to”

is there something wrong?
“just be cause i didn’t get new toys you shouldn’t get ANY TOYS”

How about an AMX-13 which they actually tested?

This but 100000% unironically
Sweden gets new content almost every update, I’m sure they can go 1 update without “”“”“”“”“new”“”“”“”“”“” copy paste that just takes away from other nations

we are not taking away the king tiger 2 p from germany, its literally still their,

also am i tripping? or sweden is not the nation that waited ages to get a top tier plane?

unlike japan that instantly got the F16AJ as a top tier vehicle at that time.

Thank God I didn’t say “top tier plane”! I said content, as in ANY content

Do you genuinely think this or just saying it to make him mad…?
“Not that I’d advocate for this as a serious stance” then why did you say it?

Won’t help.

So now you moved the goalpost from filling out 6.7 to “I want the Tiger 2 and NOTHING else can satisfy me!”
Yeah I think I’m done here

be cause there is already an existing 6.7 light tank that is Imo better then the AMX 13, its not about the Number, if it was then literally we won’t need anything else be cause we already got 3 vehicles, and no its not about the King tiger 2 as i already stated yesterday that We’d prefer an Emil kranvagn instead of a KT2 but the Emil wouldn’t be placed at 6.7 prolly something like 8.0.

1 Like

Then what is it about exactly
You said

its added to fill gaps In lineups
6.7 is empty and sweden needs it

So why not the AMX-13?

be cause the AMX13 wouldn’t bring anything to the table unlike the king tiger 2 that would be a new addition and a new playstyle and not only that its actually a good tank…Unlike the AMX13 that already has a superior tank in the swedish TT currently. bro i am sure a KT2 won’t kill the game just be cause it got added idk why all this schandal…

1 Like

other nations get the same treatment and ya’ll don’t mind it, i mean LOL the entire israeli tech tree is a copy paste and still it completely makes sense to add it.

and now we circle back to my comment →

So now you moved the goalpost from filling out 6.7 to “I want the Tiger 2 and NOTHING else can satisfy me!”

yet japan players get their non existant F16AJ be cause they can’t handle the fact that they don’t have a top tier and wait for the F15J, on the other hand sweden players had to endure the suffering of playing with a 3rd gen airframes until the gripen was added,

and ANY content incldues top tier right?

whataboutism

It’s so hilarious to me how you equate Sweden to literally the most dogshit tree in the game

be cause tiger 2 is only the option, that sweden actually owned, and if you were to talk about other vehicles like the T80U remember, WE DIDN’T ASK FOR THEM.

1 Like

just chill out man, it was just a leak doesn’t mean this will come 100% and even it if did it can be a premium pack as far as we know.