Siam-Thailand Lineups For Japanese Tech Tree

They should add an United Korea tech tree instead of adding both koreas as sub trees

3 Likes

Some pictures from Royal Thai Airforce Museum. I am planning to go there some day and might take a lot of pictures for the discussion and thread.

Boeing P-12, according to the wiki, it should be Model 100E, an export version of P-12E.

V-93S Corsair

F-86 Sabre

If I have made any mistake, please correct me (^^)

4 Likes

I believe you must definitely visit the Air Force Museum. And of course I’ll make your dreams come true (there’s The National Memorial nearby if you want to see more Ha-Go tanks, Vickers 6 ton tanks and more. I will also take you on a sightseeing trip.)

The National Memorial and M-41

4 Likes

BTR-3E with Cockerill CSE 90LP turret, Thailand tested it - Suggestion for it is pending approval :D

grafik

11 Likes

Interesting stuff I found while I was at the museum. Apparently Paribatra/Boripatra bomber could carry 2 machine guns and upto 150 lbs of bombs

I took a lot of pics while I was there. I will upload some of them with interesting facts/information later (after I recover from Dengue)

4 Likes

Vehicle Suggestions for Thailand (excluding chinese export vehicles):

Ground:

Air:

Naval:

Heli:

• N/A

I will update this list once there is more, everyone is welcome to create Suggestions of course.

12 Likes

This is great!
The information on Ukrainian tanks in the Thai tech tree has been expanded. In particular, the car that I did not include in the Sub Tree was the BTR-3E 90CSE because in the beginning I thought that Thailand did not order this thing to use. But if you look at it from another angle, if it were also in the Sub Tree, it would probably be a Tank Destroyer that would be fun to use to some extent. And according to information from 8 years ago, there are many types of ammunition that can be used, including APFSDS-T, HEAT-T, HESH-T, HE-T, CANISTER and SMK-WP-T, including support for firing FALARICK 90 ATGM.

FALARICK 90 ATGM

BTR-3E 90CSE Testing at Sa Kaeo

7 Likes

I hope you get well soon. And get back to doing what you love soon. ✌️✌️

I look forward to reading your review of the Royal Thai Air Force Museum. In the meantime, I will add information about the native woods used to make Boriphat airplanes. which consists of

• Mai yom hom (ไม้ยมหอม) : used for making plywood, fuselage
  • Mai mok (ไม้โมก) : used for making the plane’s body and propeller
  • Mai Ta Sua (ไม้ตาเสือ) : used for making propeller
  • Bark from Mai Bong (เปลือกไม้บง) : used for making painting lining cloth oil in the plane

Information : Royal Thai Air Force Museum

Boriphat at Don Mueng in 1929

2 Likes

Shall we add this one to the line as well?

RTA M109A5

6 Likes

Meanwhile theyre happy with the F16 and pattons…yeah. Chinese zealots can lock it up

4 Likes

Should 100% be in the US TT, like the greyhound…

It would probably just not be included if it had similar performance. Oh wait, but the ADJ is fake

RTAF​ air​ tactical​ operations competition​ 2024 https://fb.watch/oDNa5jk6SA/?mibextid=Si3T6l

2 Likes

Stingray replacing my Type 16 for light tank will be nice.

And then the Naval and helicopters followed.🎉🎊✨

12 Likes

Very surprising to see them all be passed so soon

1 Like

Three more Suggestions for Thailand soon - Nice to see the other two TTs now being passed as well

7 Likes

The last Thai propeller-driven fighter and the first Thai Jet Fighter Aircraft, F8F-1/1B (B.kh.15) and F-84G Thunder Jet!

But the proudest of all, the swords of Thai Airforce and shields of Thai sky, F-5s! Thailand had, and still has, a lot of F-5s and its variants!

Fun Fact, Royal Thai Airforce museum also houses the world first F-5A!

10 Likes

Thai T-50TH combat trainer (suggestion pending)

10 Likes

Okay, to whom it may concern, while we are here to discuss about Thai vehicles, please be mindful about the sources of the articles and do not, I repeat I DO NOT USE, CITE, OR LEAK THE CLASSIFIED AND NOT-YET-DECLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS!

As far as the document in question is concern (You know which one), while it may have been floating around on the internet unprotected for quite a while, it has not yet been officially declassified. As thus, please do not post the document or the link to document in question.

8 Likes