Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

This, exactly, right here. and we only have two ways we can go about fixing this.

A. How sub-trees work/added is changed.
or
B. We resume adding new independent nations.

6 Likes

Right, I almost forgot to advertise the rework suggestion again!

9 Likes

USSR MiG-17PF like hungarian from italy tech tree

But yes soviet tech tree no MiG-17PFU

2 Likes

You sir(?) are doing the good work.

We’d have half as many of the problems we do now when talking about nations to be added in the future if that was how sub-trees were in the first place, as that gets rid of the fundamental problems of sub-trees well also keeping what made them a good idea in the first place.

3 Likes

Which I think is a bit of a double standard

Why is it OK to continously add vehicles of one warring party each update, but none of the other?

Here you go

6 Likes

Ah yes, modern gunships

Spoiler

Why would they even consider adding something like that?

1 Like

Brown cheese?

3 Likes

¯\ _ (ツ) _ /¯

1 Like

6 Likes

Oh, this would be nice.

4 Likes

oh my…

anti tank vespa yess I want it
0dcc6e426afc4e488f23cb0b4f85c4860acf1c87_2_500x353

11 Likes

Too OP, has more armour than several top tier MBTs :P

2 Likes

Italian Maus?!?

7 Likes

Why is it so bulbous, it looks over pressurized

1 Like

For the memes.

I just want my AC-130 I don’t care if it would be awful I can make my own fun

There’s so many aircraft that would be god awful to play in real games but that could be fun in other ways. Like again the AC-130 and other gunships, some weaponised transports like the UH-1Y (might not be bad since it’s basically just a modern Huey) and even the V-22 (trialled with chin mounted guns, a belly mounted turret like what is on the AH-60 and Hydra rocket pods I believe).

2 Likes

I would like to see M18 Commander with ragdoll physics.

3 Likes

I do wonder whether AC-130, MLRS, etc should be added as alternative to artillery (im not proposing CoD style killstreaks here) not that you can control where the hits land anymore than you can with the regular artillery we have now. But perhaps with different kinds of hits

MLRS = bigger but fewer impacts over a wider area but more serverly impacted by terrain and buildings due to angles

AC-130 = Wider range of impact types, wider area than standard artilllery, but faster call in time.

Or something to that effect, but at its core. Its more aesthetic differences.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to see things like the Osprey or some of the ACs, but I really don’t see how you could make them work at all.
If they get guided weapons they can’t go to a low enough BR to be useable and if they are limited to turrets they would just be bombers with fewer or even no bombs

They could be ok in Sim, like a lot of aircraft that are bad in RB they can be somewhat effective in Sim.

1 Like