Multipathing MUST be brought back

Mhm… can you quote me where I do. Bet you can’t. I can quote you though. I have discussions about my opinions and facts. I don’t know why you have some weird obsession with people who have different opinions than you.

You can’t reply to posts without reading them. I never hated or mocked anyone, simply stated myltipathing will be easier with a radar altimeter. If you read my post you would know that.

Oh yeah a 400+ kg missile that can’t track when you go cold and pulls 17gs is the same as a 150kg missile that can track when you go cold and pulls 35gs got it.

Also I don’t report people except when they break the rules. Why so mad?

1 Like

^ this one is my favorite where you say the AIM-9J is the worst IR missile in the game lmao

This one is pretty funny to me as well, look for the context though

Calling other people broke is pretty trolly no?

These are just the ones I could be bothered to find. I have a ton more buddy.

These are pretty funny without context and even more so with. I encourage all of you to go look at it lmao.

1 Like

So hard to dodge a phantom full of bombs and rockets can pull into it instead of notching. Good luck trying that against an amraam. The aim-54 and fakour are an afk climb check. If you want to pressure Gaijin for the phoenix to get its accurate 25G and lofting so it can go up in BR though, be my guest.

1 Like

The Fakour is getting a huge AOA buff and 20gs, might be semi viable now lol

You can still defeat it by literally turning around or a high G barrel roll, it is still like 600 kg and an absolute fatass of a missile

Naah its a fact.

Says man that spend time finding my posts to quote them. hahahaha oke dude talk about obsession.

Its like Im talking to a child. Also why would I be mad I dont know you and dont respect you? Chill I forget about you soon as I switch tab its all good I dont take anything personal nether should you.

Even though it’s an ad hominem attack which just so happens to be against the forum TOS? Mhm, got it.

It took me 30 seconds, if you can’t find proof of me trolling than don’t accuse me of trolling.

You cannot spell properly, cannot use proper grammar and ramble incoherently when you’re losing an argument. Those all are traits of someone who is 9 years old.