Make f-5c great again!

MAKE F-5C GREAT AGAIN!!! CHANGE IT’S BR TO 10.7/10,3!!!
All F-5C players can agree that it doesn’t perform well, 10G missles are absolutely useless, guns are good but not great, and the overall performance of the plane is garbage, the only good thing about it is that is has flares and good turning at high speed but nothing else.

4 Likes

Well if F-5C players say it, it must true then…

22 Likes

I agree the vehicles that can only be obtained by money and in purpose to grind should be able to grind consistanlty. Im not saying buff them or make them OP, naaah just make them consistant. Make it 10.3 same as J35XS… rest of plane can stay in current rank or maybe just because they are premium vehicles that purpose is to help you grind lower them 0.3 BR.

GAIJIN STOP PUNISHING PEOPLE SUPPORTING YOU. SHOW US SOME LOOVE

2 Likes

J35xs at the same br as the J35D?

1 Like

No. I don’t have the plane but from my experience it’s still a very potent plane. It was overpowered before the decompression and it would be even more overpowered if it would go down to it’s old BR again.

4 Likes

mNo. I don’t have the plane

But you still have expiriance? Oke Im done with these kind of players they just talk nonsense.

You know you can play against planes in war thunder. And you don’t only fly against the plane you are currently using but instead against most if not all planes in your BR range.

1 Like

its like you never tried lets say spinach and you are telling me how it taste because someone next to you eat it. Think about it.

perchance. give it aim-9p

2 Likes

ok I never tasted a f-5 but I sure saw it in the game.

3 Likes

Just return it to previous br, nothing else it was perfectly fine there, also preimum vehicles are here just for grind aint nobody playing F5C for any other reason but to research rank 8 of planes…be real

back when it was introduced I ran the thing in sim to hunt F-14s it was fun

Just whack up its IR temp so it can be killed by IR missiles and move down all the subsonics its slaughtered in the 9.0 range down so that they dont have to fight them 24/7 and then sure. It can move back down. Until then. Its nice to be able to play said sub-sonic 9.0s without facing a wall of supersonic agile dogfighters in constant full uptiers.

It moved up because a lot of stuff above 10.0 also moved, it didn’t go to 11.0 in a vacuum, the things it fought shifted as well. If the F-5 players are bad enough it might move down to 10.7.

6 Likes

Its a US Premium. If they did that, it would be 1.3 by next week

3 Likes

It should not be 10.3 again.

6 Likes

It should be.

1 Like

It being 10.3 would be like if it being 10.0 before Gaijin did the decompression.

1 Like

Dont see any problem with that, people will support the game, wont quit, will be able to grind and play higer ranks. All I see is WIN WIN WIN for everyone. Think about others for a change and not only about you.

No one but F-5C players will be winning if it went to 10.3. It would very easily club everything at that BR, and it would be undertiered.I would be fine if it went to 10.3 and it lost its ahistorical flares however.

5 Likes