Rockets no longer damage bases

It really doesnt. Buyer agreed to the EULA by creating an account, installing the game, playing it and spending money on it. Without this, WT would be an unbalanced unplayable mess.

Oh no, developers will have to think about mechanics and balance in advance!

Well, if the EULA explicitly states that they can nerf any tanks or aircraft that players bought for the price of a AAA game at any time, then fine, my complaint is unjustified.

1 Like

Every video game that has ever been and ever will be created will have balance problems to solve and exploits/bugs to fix.

Keeping in mind that this thread isn’t even spawned from a rebalance, but a bug fix. A bug. An error. Which are even more universal in software than PvP balance issues.

Players knowingly exploiting bugs is also another long-running standard. If we were to hypothetically hold game devs to your impractically strict standards, then players would have to be held to the same. Meaning, any and all rewards obtained through exploiting of unintended bugs/etc would result in those rewards being revoked.

Simply fixing the exploit is, for the players, not even a slap on the wrist, it’s a pardon.

1 Like

One thing is to have problems with balance, another is to not address them at all.

Ahaha, oh wow!

And what if those mechanics and balance change? Say some Br changes happen, and now a premium is incredibly OP, should it stay at that BR, just because people bought it there?

It just wouldn’t make sense, or be healthy.

Rockets killing bases was a bug, and players were exploiting it.

@CommunistBalls Oke can you please tell me, show me video or anything how can you effectively play J35XS in 11.3 lobies where every single other plane is beyoned yours. J35XS is slow, 6 flares, worst IR in game, fuel consumption of F14, slow in turn fights, no warning system, cant bomb base, 120 ammo of one of the slowest and worst guns.
Im not trolling Im asking for your help for real I really wanna grind Sweedish tech tree, since you obivously knows better.
Thank you.

1 Like

AIM-9Js are far from worst IRs in the game.

Wouldnt call 30mm ADEN a worst gun lol. Its pretty good. Now even have tracers.

@BramborovySalat @TheMightySardine I asked for help not for bad takes. But thanks anyway

My brother in christ, YOU are calling AIM-9J the worst IR in game.

Im not your brother or brother in Christ… Please stop spamming BS. If you cant help me please dont waste my time, appreciate it

It doesn’t sound like you’re asking for help, so much as looking for an excuse to rant disguised as a question.

Regardless, if we were to accept the premise that a given vehicle is wholly outclassed at its BR, which it’s at due to exploiting a bug (thus amusingly self-inflicted) then… without that extra earn rate (etc) it’ll end up performing worse and dropping down in BR. Self-solving problem.

1 Like

Is this exactly how it works in this game?

Again please stop wasting my time, go read my post again, slowly and if you dont have answer please try “be smarter” or farm likes somewhere else. Thank you

Why would anyone want to spend their free, unpaid time giving you video game advice when this is the thanks they get for their effort?

1 Like

People should read the fineprint before installing/using/purchasing stuff, yes. A lot of issues of Ididntknowitis could be prevented… ;-)

1 Like

But plane was just fine and right rank when I bought it, what you trying to say? Oh so I should know whats gonna happen in future? Oke got it. thanks on your input appreciate it

I agree with you but then you should not have comments like “learn to fly fighter” instead be honest and say that plane for 70euros is unplayable in 11.3 rank.

If you really wanna grind the tree and also like attacking bases to do so (for which from any technical/historical point of view the J35XS was never suitable or reasonable), the A32 Röd Adam would have been the better choice.

1 Like

Again I understand you, but my question was is there any tactics with J35XS in current rank 11.3 that people can use, since I dont see any except get lucky or just be a fodder for f14s and all other planes in that rank