When is the J35XS going to get a lower BR?

And what evidence do you have that my words are a lie? They have done this many times before, moreover, how can you justify raising the br J35XS by two steps when all other aircraft of its br received an increase of only one?

5 Likes

What evidence do you have? You make false accusation and play the " Victim card " because a change was made to the game you dont like. So you go onto the forum accusing the company of criminal activity because your upset your easy button was removed. They have made changes over the years some put vehicles in a good position others in a bad position. At the end of the year they will make more changes then you or someone else will come on playing the " victim card " again just because you dont like the change. Accusing a company of criminal activity with out solid evidence just because you dont like what change was made to the game is asinine.

Well its Premium plane made exclusively to help people grind certain Tech Trees, would you agree with that?
Its exclusively available by purchasing with real money to support the game, would you agree with that also?
Taking all of that into consideration isnt it like really scummy and bad to litterally make plane unable to grind anything except to be a food for every other plane in that rank? Like I get they should nerf planes and that premiums for real money SHOULD NOT be OP. But they litterally made J35XS just food nothing else.
Like again I dont want any premium to be OP its not fair, but if you are selling me plane to grind, then at least give me oportunity to grind.
Now you gonna say skill and I will challange you to play 10 games and tell me how bad was it.

Again isnt fair to expect decent plane if you are buying it and with that supporting the game and not litterally buy this plane and then we will burry it in grave? Like oke you nerfed rockets, great Im all for that, so J35XS cant bomb bases, good, but how can you then put it in 11.3?

9 Likes

First of all, I wrote clearly: it SEEMS to me. Secondly, this change was made immediately after the sale, which suggests some thoughts. And thirdly, did you play on this plane? It is literally impossible to play on it at the moment, there is no RWR, disgusting missiles, average speed, terrible location of the cannon in the hull

We agree on this

What did people do with the plane before the rocketing bases became over producing?

You have the opportunity to grind as you purchased the vehicle. Is it as easy to use as it was before? no. People had the same complaints when they reduced the rp for base bombing.

Do you remember the M728 CEV premium tank that was put on sale in dec of 2022 and then removed in november of 2023? It was a brand new premium tank and it was so bad it it didnt even make it a year before they pulled it. People still bought it. I think we got the click bait on the next major update after that. My point is, they put a vehicle in the game, sometimes its not a good fit but they try to put it in because people want variety. They dont make knee-jerk changes when something is bad in a change they made unless its game breaking. They will update BR’s as they get more data on how the current decompression has worked but it needs time.

They have never marketed the plane as a base bomber/rocket grinder, they simply said hey here is a jet that gets you double SL and double RP as a bonus for spending money and all the mods are unlocked. You can still use rockets and attack ground targets and gain sl and rp. There are always updates, rather before, after or during events or sales.

1 Like

I mean easiest fix is to put it to 10.3 rank and thats it. Leave everthing as it is and it will be more suitable for grinding. No need to buff plane, revetrt base dmg or anything just put it in correct rank.

Also making rank on how much RP that plane is earning is mind blowing to me. Shouldn’t it be according to fly preformance, weapons and equipment? What am I missing here?

Sorry, but this is too much. 11.0 will already return the situation ± to normal, and 10.7 is already a wet fantasy

They do it based on the BR they have the vehicle in then multiply it by 2
So Premium
sfsf
Non Premium
dddda
So with the higher rewards for premiums and the rocket payout over performing they had to fix the issue. People buy premiums because of the bonuses they get and base bombing is still the most lucrative so thats why everyone does it mostly

No way.
11.0 is already debatable.

Oke I honestly think Im just wasting my time. I will just not play that plane or touch Sweeden, problem solved… the fact there is zero unity here between players blows my mind. Put J35XS in 13.7 fook it plus nerf it more and make it 75euros.

Im done trying to put a bit of sense in anything. Good luck boys hope you continue to enjoy this game.

Sure. Then I want the F-15 to be 6.0. If you disagree with me then you are simply being unreasonable and I’m the only one who’s right.

2 Likes

Also I noticed that most of people replaying here have hard time with reading or they just come here to get like…ridiculous, but its all good I just missunderstand this Formu I tought you are somewhat serious here but I see its just trolling and bending knees to Gaijin. Cool

Man and i thought i saw all the dumbest takes for this week in the iranian F-14 thread, yet here you are, you absolute chad. 💀

Gaijin should absolutely get flak for some of ther decisions, but this isnt one of them.

Aint it funny how like 90% of complaints about J35XS appeared NOT after the FM nerf but after the rocket bug fix?

3 Likes

Not much to do but to constantly spawn and die in it and accomplish nothing. Gonna need to absolutely nosedive it’s cumulative KDR and efficiency rating before Gaijin even raises and eyebrows at it.

Throwing insults instead of constructive criticism is very witty
I’ve never used this plane to destroy bases, because even its card says “fighter”, and I don’t care. FM is also not particularly interesting to me, because this problem can be solved with the help of competent tactics. I’m only concerned about rear-firing missiles, RWR, and unfairly strong opponents, including the F-14

1 Like

It makes more sense doing it this way. You can think the stat card of a plane looks good but have the plane do bad in-game…

The rocket bug made it have inflated statistics which gave it a higher br. Once the next br changes come around, it might go down.

its so funny that you me and everyone else playing this game know that and Devs don’t.

This is one of the best games I palyed until rank 7, after that is just lazy development and amateurish decisions.
Hopfuly they start doing ranks normally cuz this aint it.

It’s people like this who are the reason the Gripen is 13.0. If you have a skill issue with the Draken you’re going to have a skill issue with the Gripen. Then the actually good players terrorize people in the Gripen. It’s so annoying.

Dude there are massive, MASSIVE differences between the Drakens and the Gripens. Literal apples to oranges. You cannot try and even remotely make that argument.

5 Likes

Skill issue with one fighter means you’re going to have a skill issue with all. The Gripen isn’t some magical noob cure I’ve killed some with R.530s.