Multipathing MUST be brought back

Notching is NOT a 100% effective card bro lmao, I’ve had it work sometimes, sometimes completely ignored. Going cold or using terrain is way more effective. How do you even want to play top tier? Pushing dogfights all the time? I R A R E L Y get killed by medium-long range radar missile shots, when I do, it’s just awful positioning or bad luck.

Edit: Enlighten me on the maps with “100 m tall trees” please, I’ll check them myself.

1 Like

And is this you playing? Are you seriously using this to argue about this? Wanted to avoid that missile? GO COLD, go to denser air, maneuver so the missile won’t catch you. If you’re flying all the way up there just waiting for Fox 3s to hit you, that’s YOUR skill issue. Notching IS NOT 100% effective to this type of armament.

Nah multipathing now is fine only map that need to be bigger

1 Like

Naaah nerf multipathing to 5mm from sea level, and all of you who cang notch or dodge play game 10 years or dont complain HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA…Man this forum is worse than Reddit…its like same few guys saying same stuff all over again, nothing to add or to help just “be better., play this game 10 years, go cold HAHAAHAHHAAHAHHA”…

Just be military pilot in real life and you good broo and you can play top tire in this skillfull game…HAHAHAHA

You’re just running out of things to say lmao, come on get me the maps with the 100m tall trees.

Each time you die to long range radar missile shots, go to replay to watch carefuly at the angle the missile was looking at you, missiles LEAD.

Get better at flying lower, position yourself right and don’t aim to go face to face to every enemy you see lmfao, it’s that simple. Multipathing is perfectly fine.

2 Likes

Let me ask you something do you see when playing the game the missle radar cone? then please stop harrasing me with that, we have RWS and it shows from where is missle comming [if it showsn 90 degrees but missle was coming at 120 then RWS is not working properly would you agree or is that also skill issue], like what else beside:

• notching
  • changing trajectories left right up down
  • chaffing
  • flying low (50meters)

what else I need to do to beat a click of a mouse? So please Im putting time into notching, had a topic asking how to dodge and been doing that since then each day more and more successful but since yesterday its just diffrent… but I dont care if you agree you made your point in your opinion everything is oke in rest of us opinions its not.
and thats it let it go, you said your opinion we know it. You just here so you can say people “be better, dont play that rank”…common

Still an issue, but multipathing got a lot easier.

The trees/buildings are a big enough issue to be their own topic

3 Likes

RWR
Crude and somewhat exaggerated drawing made on paint.

RWR is not SPOT ON accurate, the position of your plane changes direction, distance changes direction.

The missiles lead you, maybe you see 90° in your RWR but since the missile is leading, it might have more angle to still catch you in its tracking. My point is, notching is not easy and current Fox 3s (except for the Phoenix) are medium range more than anything. It only ever gets viable below 40 km, but by the time it reaches you, you should’ve launched your own missiles already, and you should have enough space to fly away from it.

Just watch DCS BVR, not the same game, but the same concepts. As soon as people hear their RWR going off, they instantly go cold and fly lower to the ground, it’s the same in War Thunder. As I said I’ve had notching work for me, but also had it being completely ignored.

You should base your defense on running away from the missiles and/or flying low. There are even radar indications showing the Minimum Abort Range based on the missile you have selected. If your far enough, fly away as fast as you can. If you’re close, fly low. That’s it.

3 Likes

Sure by nerfing multipathing they made it easier? Sure

Tell me you didn’t read what I replied to without telling me buddy.

I was talking about the new radar altimeter feature on a lot of planes. Going to make multipathing a lot easier.

3 Likes

My man dont tell me today is the day you notice I dont take you seriously or even read your whole post? sorry my man you just overcomplicate and love to say people they suck and I cant be wasting my time on that.

Also all that for multipathing and how to notch works fine (until yesterday) with F14/15/16 (since I have them unlocked, but probalbly same for other rank 8 planes of other countrys) but for lets say Mig23ML or J35XS its just not vailable and they are in same lobbies (not J35XS but also aim-54 is same as aim-120 in that rank)… And I wanna unlock top tire of other countries so I can play top tire properly, but yeah … you just gonna say its skill issue so we aint gonna do anything.

So tell me why you even reply to my post if you didn’t read it (which you said here don’t gaslight me)

You’re openly admitting to trolling and baiting people.

Also the AIM-54 is the same as the AIM-120? Lmao.

1 Like

Didn’t know this, thanks for the advice

1 Like

my man thats all you do on every single post about :

• multipathing
  • F5C
  • F4S
  • J35XS

And no Im not trolling or baiting I just dont waste my time reading people hating and mocking others. Sorry

In that rank is a lot similar, you also spamm it from 40-30km, can carry 6 of them, also just point and click dont even have to lock…

But dont worry Im not mad you dont understand. All good . I will not continue to talk with you because all you do is waiting to report and thats hahahaha perfectly fitting for you, sadly.

Mhm… can you quote me where I do. Bet you can’t. I can quote you though. I have discussions about my opinions and facts. I don’t know why you have some weird obsession with people who have different opinions than you.

You can’t reply to posts without reading them. I never hated or mocked anyone, simply stated myltipathing will be easier with a radar altimeter. If you read my post you would know that.

Oh yeah a 400+ kg missile that can’t track when you go cold and pulls 17gs is the same as a 150kg missile that can track when you go cold and pulls 35gs got it.

Also I don’t report people except when they break the rules. Why so mad?

1 Like

^ this one is my favorite where you say the AIM-9J is the worst IR missile in the game lmao

This one is pretty funny to me as well, look for the context though

Calling other people broke is pretty trolly no?

These are just the ones I could be bothered to find. I have a ton more buddy.

These are pretty funny without context and even more so with. I encourage all of you to go look at it lmao.

1 Like

So hard to dodge a phantom full of bombs and rockets can pull into it instead of notching. Good luck trying that against an amraam. The aim-54 and fakour are an afk climb check. If you want to pressure Gaijin for the phoenix to get its accurate 25G and lofting so it can go up in BR though, be my guest.

1 Like

The Fakour is getting a huge AOA buff and 20gs, might be semi viable now lol

You can still defeat it by literally turning around or a high G barrel roll, it is still like 600 kg and an absolute fatass of a missile

Naah its a fact.

Says man that spend time finding my posts to quote them. hahahaha oke dude talk about obsession.

Its like Im talking to a child. Also why would I be mad I dont know you and dont respect you? Chill I forget about you soon as I switch tab its all good I dont take anything personal nether should you.

Even though it’s an ad hominem attack which just so happens to be against the forum TOS? Mhm, got it.

It took me 30 seconds, if you can’t find proof of me trolling than don’t accuse me of trolling.

You cannot spell properly, cannot use proper grammar and ramble incoherently when you’re losing an argument. Those all are traits of someone who is 9 years old.