Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

well at the rate they are adding ships to japan we will get yamato by this time next year

nah nah komrade fictional unrealistic Royal Navy, KGV Class was an advanced deception kampaign by Admiralty ))))))

only Sovetskii Soyuz most supreme battleship, has 400mm belt armour and 9 16inch guns, and displaces 70,000 tonnes

2 Likes

ima be real the QE class will be kinda DOA in the coming patches if gaijin are adding more and more 16inch armed ships, and ill simply say interms of balance it was balanced germany got Scharnhorst multiple years ago, same with russia and their paper ship (they are still the meta kings at top tier clearly balanced)

The distinctive HUD with the notch.

I find it funny that apparently the their 12 inch guns can pen almost the same amount as 15inch guns AND have similar HE filler its kinda stupid

1 Like

Huh, I kept thinking that was only on the F-111Cs
I haven’t found any in-cockpit photos of Pacer Strike FoxVarks with a HUD

Here’s a Pacer Strike F-111F

Hope its good, but have my reservations.
Less mobility, surviveability and firepower than the lower br LAV-AD.
Comparing it to other SAMs they all have 4 launches the Stormer AD has 2 with a lengthy reload.

I was under the impression that the C model still had the old HUD, and it was the D model that introduced a new one. But now I’m not sure since I don’t have the documents on hand.

1 Like

That sounds about right, actually
I just decided to dig, and found an old F-111D cockpit photo with none other than that distinctive HUD (semi-visible based on camera position, but you can still absolutely see it)

1 Like

idk if i should laugh or be sad

is the bar that low

“yes its only 40% ripped off :3”

2 Likes

I think it’ll do fine at 9.7. The problem is that you can’t move it to 9.3 because it shits on spaa like the Machbet in comparison.

I read it more as “40% of the components were already in use/production by China” rather than “40% of components were taken from existing foreign projects”

1 Like

Hello

We currently plan to add a new ship for every nation at Rank VI over the next two major updates.

Naturally this is subject to some possible changes. But vessels are indeed coming down the line for the nations you mentioned.

30 Likes

da, komrade, you are supposed to believe! watch film “polar express” starring tom henks. is great film!

I know BRs are subject to change. But I have no idea why it’s 10.0, the closest equivalents (The macbet, the Gepard 1A2, ZSU-23-4m4 etc) are in the 9.3-97 range. I’d like to see it go down tbh, 9.3 is a bit of a pipe dream, but the line up there is very good apart from the lack of AA

probably bacause this
ignoring that AD has less, of everything…
But has a radar, so i guess

Say it with me boys and girls:

ahem

Britain Tax!

5 Likes

Well every 9.7 game is a 10.3 game at a minimum. It’s br of 9.7 isn’t hugely relevant. Yes it will likely do fine, not great or useful but fine. Stingers sre so easy to flare and most of the attackers at the br 10.3 and above have an abundance of flares.
The Stromer chassis is not fast, flanking andf supporting your team will not be possible and the 25mm gun is pretty mid.

2 Likes