Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Continuing the discussion from Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2) - #10114 by Pheonix_RX01.

Previous discussions:

Welcome

1 Like

Oh, part 3.

1 Like

Get out of my head
Get out of my head
Get out of my head

1 Like

I know the “leaks” (whether they or fake or not has yet to be seen) should be taken with a grain of salt, but a very small part of me is hopeful for that Swiss F-5E :(

5 Likes

@x_Shini that entirely depends on gaijin and how they add it. Look at the swedish air tree and how much of it is an absolute mess with most aircraft underperfoming or lacking their equipment

1 Like

@Smin1080p_WT will the Super Hind mk5 be delayed or will it come in the upcoming update ?

@KhorneFlakez1337 I have F14B but still I haven’t received any bonus

No supeehind has been announced.
Gajin does not replay to leaks and what ifs
The superhind does not exist yet

3 Likes

Does it connect to the bottom of the bonus section?

nope

F-14B doesn’t count for some reason.

3 Likes

Then it doesn’t count, even though it should based on Gaijins announced requirements

I was asking if it is going to be delayed or will it come in the upcoming update, plus it was literally leaked

Leaks aren’t real

@KhorneFlakez1337
The bonus testing period ended today.

Doesnt matter. Gajin does not acknowledge leaks

Part 3 let’s goooooooooooooooo

They will use the +35% value given for the first 1990s DU hull package developed (and which SEPv2 most likely has already) just because it’s the only official source stating any values, not accounting that the one implemented in 2015 may, indeed, be even better…

The same way they used Leopard TVM’s values from the 1990s to model 2A7V’s 2021’s armor under the same premise of “it’s the only numbers we have”.

3 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT Why F14B doesn’t get the new nation bonus?