Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

its funny because the UK should have been the top nation in naval but gaijin always finds a way to duck over the UK

4 Likes

Didn’t the F-111F have a distinctive, modern HUD? It seems like the HUD from the F-111A has been directly transplanted into the F-111F on the dev server.
Just like how the functional HUD and RWR that should have been implemented in the F-1 weren’t, because the cockpit of the Mitsubishi T-2 was transplanted directly into it, I’m worried that the F-111F might also lose its functional HUD.

2 Likes

G3 and Lion were both laid down, which meets requirements for something to be considered for implementation iirc

Stormer AD has 8 stingers. 2 ready and 6 in storage.

But I do agree that 9.7 would be better for the Stormer AD.

That is what annoys me the most.

I accept we’ll have some the worst MBTs at top tier

I accept we’ll have weaker (native) A2A aircraft (till Typhoon) than most at top tier

But come-on gaijin. The Royal Navy didn’t rule the waves for over a 100 years due to luck. We had many excellent vessels

1 Like

Ah, I see
Fair

That’s where things are, unfortunately, very unclear.
Majority of F-111F cockpit photos I’ve come across are either pre-Pacer Strike (not the variant in-game), or just don’t have a HUD due to the USAF often stripping that stuff out prior to sending these planes to AMARC (which is usually where they wait until a museum can afford to ship them)

I was talking ready rack anyway should have specified that

1 Like

I think Nelson would be much too broken to be honest. She’s more equivalent to a NoCal, Nagato (refit), Littorio etc.

My current thoughts on the trees progression is something like this.

its the trend, British vehicles get released 2-3 patches after they are relevant. see Lightning and Tornado f.3. QE class with modern refits will come out next year at 7.0 after the others get 7.3’s

it honestly feels like gaijin has a vendetta against the UK any time we get something remotely good it gets nerfed, the options we have that could help with issues are just ignored, and then nations like america and japan get more ships that they dont need its honestly insane

honestly I dont really care if its slightly stronger then what other nations have, its about god damn time the UK gets to lead the meta in naval like it should have been

I made a joke months ago we wont get warspite till gaijin gives the US Iowa and its honestly looking like that might be true

1 Like

I will always advocate for balance, but I wouldn’t complain if the UK led the meta, but with 2 QE’s and Hood/R class, that would be easily possible as they’re some of the most well-rounded ships currently applicable.

2 Likes

well at the rate they are adding ships to japan we will get yamato by this time next year

nah nah komrade fictional unrealistic Royal Navy, KGV Class was an advanced deception kampaign by Admiralty ))))))

only Sovetskii Soyuz most supreme battleship, has 400mm belt armour and 9 16inch guns, and displaces 70,000 tonnes

2 Likes

ima be real the QE class will be kinda DOA in the coming patches if gaijin are adding more and more 16inch armed ships, and ill simply say interms of balance it was balanced germany got Scharnhorst multiple years ago, same with russia and their paper ship (they are still the meta kings at top tier clearly balanced)

The distinctive HUD with the notch.

I find it funny that apparently the their 12 inch guns can pen almost the same amount as 15inch guns AND have similar HE filler its kinda stupid

1 Like