Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Yep. its starting to get a bit stupid now.

well no, it’s just painfully obvious now

Honestly on this list, I would only consider the the fox and stormer AD as significant additions, fahris and shar - somewhat. Diamond is good but there are already enough good destroyers, queen mary was practically DOA.

You forgot the wessex but understandbly why lol.

Yeah, forgot about helis.

But yeah, we might have gotten a fair few vehicles (though a fraction compared ot most) but most of them were easy C&Ps or in rather shockingly bad states

Maybe 3 or 4 actually good additions this year.

Still, you did get more vehicles.

Hello @Smin1080p_WT !

Continuing the discussion from Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3):

To clarify, by ‘next two’ does that include the current update ‘Dance of Dragon’ and is the event ship HMS Barham included as one of those ‘new ship(s)’?

Thanks.

1 Like

barely more. Only because we got 3 or 4 C&Ps in quick successions.

Good chance you are about to get a dozen or so Swiss aircraft or Tanks next major update and its not about quantity if half of them are barely playable at the moment.

Pretty good chance that hte only thing Britain is getting between now and December is 1x BB.

And thats just assuming Typhoon comes in December

Germany shouldnt get any sub-TT.

Japan and Israel need it more.
And we also still need lower tier Hungary - NOT RUSSIA - Hungarian indiginous vehicles for the TT.

Yep and Brit mains arent really asking for all that much I dont think. At least not until Typhoon update.

Air

BAE Hawk - Perfectly reasonable filler to go alongside the AMX and Alpha jet

Sea Harriers to be fixed/finished

BOL to be fixed

(now the SU-24 has it, maybe ground radar for some aircraft too but that affects more than just Britain)

Ground

SPAA for 7.0 ish

top tier IFV

Challenger 2 to be fixed

Naval

Something more modern than a WW1 dreadnought for top tier to give us a second 7.0 BB on the actual TT and something that might be able to match Scharnhorst

Failing that, maybe an interesting cruiser

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I think Sweden’s Air Options were definitely undercooked. I just think this guy’s blazing hypocrisy needs correcting for what it is. Why shouldn’t the UK have a top notch addition?
(Make it clear, homegrown. I don’t really want a MiG-29K)

1 Like

I wouldnt say its Horrible.
just as vehicle its a great CQC fighter that can hold its ground against most enemys at this BR and a neat grinder.
But from the TT Harmony side its sucks since there could have been something else like a Saudi Tornado ADV.

1 Like

Me neither for the GB TT…

Although top tier ground and air lacks a lot, arguably it was still the naval that was the biggest let down. Sure the RAF and armored corps may not be known for their advanced weaponry and cutting edge tech after the millinnial, but one cant say the same about the interwar royal navy during the interwar period. With the high sea fleet gone, the flotilla is the single most mighty fleet, as for the war thunder timeframe, late 1920s to early 30s.

1 Like

Yep, we could easily have the largest and stronger naval TT in game, and we just dont. US, japan and germany dwarf us at the moment

1 Like

I wouldnt complained if its in the Russian tree, their premium mig23 just got a bit nerfed, I dont see a problem putting the bison there.

But it has nowhere in the British tree.

excuse me, you have to revote due to an error in the poll.

Its the fact it came instead of so many great options for a Premium aircraft for Britain from Britrain or close CWs.

Especially as I think Britian really needed a good CAS type aircraft as a premium over another fighter. Its all we’ve gotten in recent years

1 Like

Czechoslovakia pls. Let the instagram guy rest.

5 Likes

I do : D