Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

I am looking forward so much to the next update hahahah.

This one didn’t have much in terms of vehicles for me. I got Tennessee, but it was as disappointing as we all imagined xD.

Maybe Rank VII Naval, with Premium Rank VI Battleships…?

I would fancy one to grind Japan or U.K… and, since I’m selling Barham, I will likely be able to afford it with those GJCs.

1 Like

You are setting yourself up to be disappointed yet again lol

1 Like

If history is any indicator. Britain will get a new top tier BB last, probably Decemeber (much in the same way they promised us a new top tier aicraft for 3 updates straight in 2023)

But yeah, a good filler aircraft is entirely possible like the Hawk or Gr4. A new top tier BB is entirely possible and be something Id actually grind for in naval, not done that since Hood.

Ground I really dont care about at the moment, but with how overdue BR change is, maybe a ground decompress?

Similarly to what Khorne already said. I really wouldn’t have too high expectation for ground/naval for the remaining 2 updates of this year.

1 Like

They’ve promised new top tier BB/BCs for UK, France and Italy (i think) so they are a minimum to expect for naval.

Ground, I think a decompress would be the greatest “addition” they could do outside of the roadmap stuff like resupplies and buildable stuff.

2 Likes

Not necessarily more likely than getting Coastal Rank VI in the same timeframe as the new battleships that Smin mentioned, though I’d think it 's more likely that any possibility of a new Bluewater Rank would be waiting until after they finish those planned additions.

1 Like

I’m still hyped for the high tier decompression, but it won’t help the imbalance at top tier itself. Especially if it’s a gaijin style decompression.

1 Like

Yeah, but I think its whats needed before they can address the imbalance

I mean they cen decompress and try to close the imbalance gap at similar times. I just wish they would use the october update for the decompression and fix some of the imbalance in the december update.

But I highly doubt it. I really never say something like this so early, but I really have a feeling that the next 2 updates will be pretty dissapointing when it comes to ground.

Hopefully Gaijin proves me wrong though.

Yeah, I can see the argument for that. Ground is starting to be a bit…Tapped out

I’m not that hard to satisfy!

Just any new MBT (that doesn’t cost 70 bucks), or any MBT/Top Tier-related bug fixes (Abrams, Leclerc, Merkava armor; as well as PUMA, Namer, etc, or Type 10’s mobility…), or new Top Tier BB for Germany (even though they don’t really need it, Gaijin will probably do it anyway) or U.S (an actually functional one, ideally), and I’m happy hahahah.

When it comes to Ground Top Tier, even non-MBTs make me happy… if they were properly implemented at least.

See, I was looking forward so much to Namer and the new PUMA… but the useless Spikes really kill all the hype, since they are not functional at all.

So even a Spike fix would make me happy, hahahah.

Wait, its actually happening? This is good news!

Nothing is worse than the vehicle you were excited for being added in a barely recongnisable and nearly unplayabe state. Is the same for me and the FA2. A finished FA2 is all I want from the nect update

5 Likes

We can get aircraft that are finished on the outside but will have the bare essentials on the inside. It’s really frustrating to see.

Still waiting for usable HUD’s for aircraft, working MFD screens like what is in DCS (and real life), bomber cockpits, better VR support, split throttle axis and so many more but unless something would be useful in Gaijin’s golden child mode RB then 90% of the time we won’t see things get added.

Like obviously RB is the mode Gaijin will focus on the most but maybe at some points during the update cycle have a look at what other things can be added or improved upon.

In the case of aircraft HUD’s we’ve been told that they are being worked on but why can’t they be added with the aircraft? Why create more hassle with having to update an aircraft after it has been added instead of adding it in a completed state?

For some things like missing cockpits I get that Gaijin won’t focus on them but then maybe give us the tools to try and make it for ourselves then once someone has and it is in an acceptable state then simply implement it. We already have this for user skins through WT Live so why not for this?

1 Like

You would think that grinding multiple nations would make this less, but it only makes it worse because it happens more often.

2 Likes

Yeah :D

At least with other nations that Im grinding, I dont know what to expect from their additions :D

1 Like

You just end up exposing yourself to more disappointment with each update.

1 Like

Nutty sub tree if it came

1 Like

Let’s get our Yugoslav tech tree first. Then Gaijin can copy paste any Leopard or Gripen anywhere and call lines without domestic vehicles a sub tree all day.

No. No new independent tech trees until they find a way to have all existing ones be competitive.

They could have gone the route of having certain holes and gaps be part of the “experience” for each nation, but they chose to go with subtrees instead and until Japan and Israel have ones to fill their holes and gaps entirely new tech trees shouldn’t even be considered.

1 Like