Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

BRs aren’t tied to ranks

1 Like

all 10.0 , tier VII

2 Likes

There are also 9.7s and even some 9.3s in rank VII

Again, the BRs have nothing to do with the ranks

Unless the 9035NL significantly differs from the 9035DK, they shouldn’t have different ranks

A bug report for the KETF munition (not AHEAD as that is a very specific munition, which isn’t in use by the Dutch Armed Forces) is already acknowledged:

• CV9035NL MkIII ABM KETF

• The CV90350NL could also use FAPDS-T, which is also an Air Burst Munition, leftover from the PRTL GWI cheetah.

1 Like

This will make more players pay for them :)

7 Likes

I’d hope they’ll not just skip over the large Armoured Vehicle history of Belgium (and the Dutch also) when implementing the subtree, but a nice suggestion nonetheless.

Some key Belgian and Dutch vehicles that could be in France:

Humfox Mk.1 (rank 1)

Humfox MK I

FN 4RM/62F ABC funny police car (rank IV)

FN 4RM/62f ABC

Piranha IIIC DF90

Mowag Piranha IIIC DF90: Belgium's Warrior on Wheels

T-13 B3 B

M47 Cobelda with laserrangefinder

Cobra 90

ACEC Cobra 90: A Compact Powerhouse

Any Leopard 1BE or 1A5BE (which use the Belgian 1A designation, which has different components like Fire-control systems, transmissions and tracks)

Leopard 1A5BE MEXAS

Leopard 1A5BE cockerill 3105

Leopard 1A5 Cockerill 3105 Upgrade

and at least 60 unique ones more, but these should be a good indication, otherwise visit BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg) Ground Forces Techtree as there most unique vehicles that are the most viable for the game are present (but not all).

5 Likes

FAPDS-T is also very good, very much looking forward to :D

1 Like

Nice idea, but it looks like France TT is a bit crowded lol

1 Like

So they don’t need the Leopards then lol

Where muh YPR?

6 Likes

Interesting vehicles, and I’ve just added some VII VIII content here, V and VI are not edited

1 Like

Its cool and unique…
But the Bushmaster 25mm is so mid in this game…

1 Like

Hahaha, the MK242 25mm is indeed quite average, but as a special toy vehicle, it is also good to experience it

Whew~ It’s late at my time, I have to stop staying up late haha, go to bed, wait for dawn to get up to check the good news from Mr. Smin
16b3c4326214d7cb

That’s pretty nice actually

Without going to those lengths you still get 12 AMRAAM compared to Eurofighters confirmed loadouts of either 4 Meteor and 6 ASRAAM or 6 Meteor and 2 ASRAAM. (Though there is a possibility this could increase as it can theoretically take more).

F-15EX 12 AMRAAM

The Eurofighter’s main advantages will be defensive aide’s and at close ranges flight performance.

I’d say these balance eachother out quite well as the US has more opportunities for BVR shots, but if they fail the Eurofighter will hold advantages in the Medium-range and WVR range.

1 Like

By defensive aides do you mean countermeasures or ew suite.

Also metoer will give it good bvr and amraam d will be effective in medium range.

With how easy it is to auto notch, having more missiles will be a huge advantage

I mean that Eurofighter has UV MAWS (Frontal), IR MAWS(Frontal), laser warning system, Radar MAWS and 2 towed decoys.

The F-15EX does not have any of these systems (yet) and specifically MAWS AFAIK but retains the blisters for them similar to the Saudi and Qatari ones for future integration of a different system and also to simplify the programming of the Flight control software so it retains the same profile as the other advanced eagles.

I’m not saying it won’t be an advantage but the towed decoys can compensate for 2 missiles minimum, and the various MAWS systems on the Eurofighter mean it can go defensive sooner and defeat missiles sooner, which opens up the potential for counter-attacks earlier. Particularly as missiles become faster.

This is why I would say they are balanced without theoretical loadouts and going to the extreme of 22 AMRAAM’s.