Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I’m pretty sure the AMBER racks are meant to be fully operational tho

I’m 99% sure they are indeed operational but only intended as carry racks and can’t be used to launch missiles, but simply transport them, someone may correct me.

Them being operational/launchable or not aside, why would they allow such loadouts ingame from a balance perspective?

@Smin1080p_WT Any news on finally fixing Heli PvE because it is unplayable. And there is no other way to grind modifications on helicopters

Unplayable? What’s wrong with it?

The fact that Radar SPAA will snipe you off the skies in your stock heli that has only rockets??

1 Like

Assuming the EX will come with late tranche 3/2 eft it would be pretty balanced

Go for bases in such a helicopter, they got rid of the Rolands on them

Oh how lovely of them. Mode is still broken. The extremly laggy AI targets are also horrible

1 Like

I played Heli PvE last week in my Rooivalk, had no problems with the AI targets lagging at all.

Again, you can easily grind bases if your heli cannot deal with the SPAAs.

Sure there are things that could use some polishing, but claiming that it is unplayable is just wrong.

Though in farness, it felt like a friday afternoon bodge job to give helis a gamemode when they realised PvP helis modes didnt work and 2 years on they havent really improved them much

Hey, it’s nice that we have it at all, having to grind heli mods in GRB is even worse than doing it in Heli PvE

The bushmaster 35mm cannon is now lacking more more types of ammunition, are there any plans for subsequent additions in the subsequent hot update? @Smin1080p_WT
The BR : 10.0 is very high, France TT lacks a 10.0 team , needs to be used with 11.7, and being able to use AHEAD will make it more competitive
Also, CV9035 NL should be moved to Tier VII, the BR 10.0 is at the same level as M3A3, Dardo, PUMA, and 2S38

If you raise it to VII, it will be even more attractive, as it will be played with future packs and grind VIII

6 Likes

Dunno, the CV9035DK is at rank VI as well and if they give the NL variant IRST or whatever aerial target tracking tech they gave it, the DK one should get that and AHEAD/KETF as well.

The CV9030FIN and Strf 9040B are also at rank VI, so I feel like that rank placement fits.

1 Like

10.0 ≠ 9.7

BRs aren’t tied to ranks

1 Like

all 10.0 , tier VII

2 Likes

There are also 9.7s and even some 9.3s in rank VII

Again, the BRs have nothing to do with the ranks

Unless the 9035NL significantly differs from the 9035DK, they shouldn’t have different ranks

A bug report for the KETF munition (not AHEAD as that is a very specific munition, which isn’t in use by the Dutch Armed Forces) is already acknowledged:

• CV9035NL MkIII ABM KETF

• The CV90350NL could also use FAPDS-T, which is also an Air Burst Munition, leftover from the PRTL GWI cheetah.

1 Like