Small Stat card (spaded GRB)

Stat card Realistic

Modifications

Armour Profile

SidePRO 50mm and 25mm add-on armour

Munitions

Current Munitions

APDS (same as PRTL 35mm)

HEI-T (Same as PRTL 35mm HEI-(T)[3500m (self-destruct)] )

API-T (Same as PRTL 35mm SAPHEI-(T) [3500m (self-destruct)] )

APDS-FS (Same as PRTL GWI 35mm APFSDS-T [4000m] )

Missing munition(s)

ABM KETF munitions like the following example:

ABM KETF munitions like the following example:

Current CV9035NL bugs

Pending for moderation

Acknowledged

Passed as suggestion

Fixed

Closed

If you want to learn more about the CV9035NL, please go to the suggestion of the MLU version, where info on the base version (CV9035NL and the MLU) can be read-in and found:

1 Like

At 10.0 it has no lineup, I highly doubt I’ll see this thing in games. It’s a real shame, France is my favorite nation at high tier and I am VERY excited for a potential Benelux ground subtree!

Hopefully it’s not a one-off like the Thai F-5 and we will actually see several Dutch/Belgian vehicles make it into the game under the French TT, like the Leopard 2A6 or the Leopard w/ Cockerill turret.

1 Like

They (Smin) have said they are working on more BeNeLux vehicles, so it would not be weird to think that we’ll see more Dutch and Belgian vehicles in the near future (November or Christmas end-of-year Update), as that is how they have handled Hungary and Finland as well, with 1 update as a buffer inbetween sub tree implementations.

If it does get the KETF munitions, I’ll likely take it in-game as a Close Anti-air defence option, but only if I’m in a squad that has 1 or 2 MBT’s. Most Gun-only IFV’s with the bushmaster are slightly overtiered, it would currently be far better at 9.7, but a player can dream.
Maybe we’ll see the MLU come later next year? But the EBRC jaguar would also fit that place better (as a 11.7 IFV). Definitely exiting!

Does the CV9035NL use APFSDS?, they can can fire it but is it used, on Defensie.nl website they state that it can fire the old APDS ammo from the CHEETAH (of which they still have a significant amount), the dutch Gepard, along with the KETF rounds.

Yes they do use it, the APFSDS can also be used on the PRTL GWI cheetah! The APFSDS the CV9035NL uses is inherited from that platform. ;)

(The Cheetah used both APDS and APFSDS)

Yeah. It seems we get one new subtree very year, from South Africa → Finland → Hungary → Benelux.

I’m thinking the next subtree will either be Thailand (to Japan) or Pakistan (to China), since Gaijin seems to be adding vehicles of these nations to the game slowly.

I have found some sources claiming that the Armour profile on the front of the CV9035NL is wrong, specifically for the lower frontal plate it should be the 50mm SidePRO armour plate:

Without the outlines:

Source:
Green - RUAG Armor
Yellow - passive armor
blue - 5 to 10mm Rha skirt
This addition of armor make the protection give the capacity to resit to the direct hit of the Russian 30mm at the frontal arc and against 20mm at the side. (source?)
Additional protection comes from the SAAB Active Protection System who is a soft kill active protection system against ATGM.

Closeup of another Dutch CV9035NL

Some quick info again on the changes for the CV9035NL:

1. New 35mm main gun with ABM programming
  2. Frontal armor modifications SidePRO RUAG
  3. New SAAB Active Protection System (soft): Hägglunds’ defensive aids suite (DAS) with laser warning and smoke grenades
  4. Additional storage box
  5. Changes to the rear of the turret

Thales Optronics was awarded the contract for the vehicle’s MT-DNGS commander’s sight, which includes the Claire mid-wave (3 to 5 micron) thermal camera, and the UTAAS with the long-wave (8 to 12 micron) Catherine XP thermal camera.

Catherine XP

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/241365469_Piezomechatronic-based_systems_in_aircraft_space_and_defense_applications

Claire

Thales Wins Dutch Support Contract for Thermal Camera

First bug fixed!

Claire? Well, I guess I should’ve paid more attention when reporting the gunners sight xD

Source: Thales Group, 2008. C4ISR Products and Solutions. In: La Défense: Thales Group, p. 17

Currently the commander has a 2nd generation thermal imager. Since Claire operates in the 3-5µm spectral band, it would indicate that it is in fact a 3rd generation camera.

2 Likes

The camouflage (woodland) seems incorrect from what they look like irl. Shape and color wise.
Plus it would have been nice to get one of the 6 different camo nettings for it.
Missed chance on creating something unique.

Appart from that it still makes 0 sense why dutch vehicles are being added to france…
Army wise we work close together with germany, a county which works with a lot of the same vehicles as us. Would have been nice to finally give germany it’s cv-90…
Better to have a full mostly unique benelux tech tree then an incorrect placed sub tree

The Armour profile has been fixed!

details:
  • CV9035NL:
    • Armour above the commander’s cupola: 10 mm RHA → 25 mm roofPRO composite armour
    • Armour to the sides of the gunner’s optic: 8 mm RHA → 20 mm roofPRO composite armour

Thermals updated:

details:
  • Gunner thermal: 800x600 → 1200x800
  • Commander thermal: 800x600 → 1200x800

The BR. has been reduced to 9.7
Rank has increased!
Spall liner added:

Spall liner

IRST removed… weird…

but they removed the IRST auto track…