Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Tbf with how BVR is right now if the floor wasnt some what safe then it would be who ever shot first or who has a R27ER

“marginally” it was stomping everything else with no contest
what an incredible glutton you are

5 Likes

yeah no from what I have learned talking to the guy seems to be a hard line russian main

The only aircraft that could even contest the MLD was the Viggen and that was only if it was in the right hands

Not to mention it was added quite a bit later before it it was a one sided slaughter

1 Like

I think it’s more the 16 vs 16 forcing it since you can defend against a few people, but not half the team.

1 Like

Tbf itd also help more if notching and going the opposite direction actually worked

Notching for the most part works but theres plently if times ive gotten killed in a notch and killed someone notching

1 Like

Biased question creates biased answers for generative AI. Try “What do people think about Alvis Visla and why?”.

2 Likes

Did, pretty much same result but not in My PC rn so i don’t have the screenshots

1 Like

Pretty scary it covers placea like these. I liked it better when OpenAi used 2 year old training sets 😅

sorry do you have info on 12x missiles for F-16C?

1 Like

I didnt even notice that where the hell are the other 6 going :p

Because afaik the F16 can use the double AMRAAM pylons

1 Like

The F-16c hast 4x 1x AIM 120 pylons.

I was sure it was 4x underwing and 2x wing tip no?

Or is that what you meant just the 4 1x pylons underwing

I mean just the Pylons. 1x, Not 2x.

1 Like

does any have any idea if the MAWs on the Harrier Gr7 should only work in the rear aspect because it seems to have a really narrow cone

Dontkev,” a user on the War Thunder forums, is known for his active participation in discussions on various game mechanics and updates. His opinions are often critical and detailed, reflecting a deep engagement with the game.

1. Forum Changes: Dontkev expressed dissatisfaction with the new forum format, criticizing it as a downgrade and echoing the sentiment of many users who preferred the older version [❞] [❞].

2. Game Mechanics and Balance: He frequently contributes to discussions about vehicle balance and Battle Ratings (BR). For instance, he has voiced opinions on adjustments needed for the 2S38 vehicle, suggesting it should have a higher BR due to its superior capabilities compared to similar vehicles [❞].

3. Aircraft Discussions: He has also provided insights into aircraft balance, like proposing changes for the Tornado variants to better match their historical configurations and improve gameplay balance [❞].

4. Future Additions: In broader game discussions, Dontkev speculates about upcoming additions to the game, such as the potential introduction of the Eurofighter and other advanced aircraft, often advocating for improvements to the German tech tree [❞].

Overall, Dontkev’s contributions are characterized by detailed analysis and a critical perspective aimed at improving the game’s balance and user experience.

Matches pretty good, but Eurofighter? Realy? Thats a Lie…

gpt often mix something else, can you try me?

Spoiler

Forum Changes Dissatisfaction Explored - Google Chrome 22.05.2024 09_06_00 Uhr

2 Likes
Wow, didn't expect that!

lol, psych

5 Likes

I heared someone said that today’s dev blog will be mig21-93 .But I cannot confirm whether it’s true or not.

1 Like