Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

wack I got the weirdest of feelings mine would be negative lmao I tend to get into arguments

Considering the MiG-21 Bison, which is similar, I wouldn’t be surprised if that and maybe the MiG-21-2000 come.

I would assume we would get the Mig21-93 if we get the bison then again the Mig21 is presumably the UKs rank 8 premium jet

From what i heared the first ones gonna be one of the pre order ground premiums.
So it CAN be either germany, france or china

or russia

I meam, i do as well. But mine was mostly positive

I am still suppresing that memory, same as a certain german premium plane

sad WTD61 noice

I believe the sensor should be able to see the Radar reflection of low flying target vehicles but due to their resolution I assume they can filter it out

don’t know enough to be certain tho

21-93 is not that boring I think, maybe something more C&Ped

I bet there will be people mad about MiG-21-93 and Bison calling them CP

For those involved are quite aware which vehicle gszabi meaned. Its not realy C&P just with the situation, history and already existing information behind it the vehicle is “boring” for him

the Orden der wissenden shall keep their knowledge contained until the release has been made

or atleast the datamine happend lul

Thats why i never specialy named which vehicle xD i am just doing the funny integration from time to time, which has been approved by gszabi (like)

1 Like

wonder what else will come outside of the things on the leak list, part of me hopes a better sam but eh I know we arent going to get one, cant complain with a sea harrier FA2 and Desert Warrior

one can dream tho

I mean the chances UK is getting more is quite low in my opinion. Think UK had the most leaks in the list?

sauce?

There’s barely no ships on the leaking list. I hope that’s not the only ship that we will get at the next update.

1 Like