Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

You mean post what was posted here?

No at time of introduction American aircraft are usually the apex, like the f15 and f22, but because gaijin likes to give better versions of American jets to other countries at the same BR, or give significantly newer modern jets to other countries at similar BR, the advantage is negated or goes into a disadvantage.

Looks at Torando Gr1 vs F-16

They rarely add equals at the same time

1 Like

Well technically…

Spoiler

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/VH_FiQRoVL456u5njiS-h8VfAtPwQC1CLgBky510oyUTsu1K3iOrSijY8sBwKDo-fbEUH2ZGgVGvg3MN-hcKMB-i2wlTfo1RNYq1OyM

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/BEV8EE4eIpcecyuCSZtUfW7T2MEw0z8yo4Jxpzs1rqXO2G2t5bMtVjGCzYJwEQP6zrmtiwvnJEhcS_z1wTdtbLEJ7-iftWhf1io24lY

1 Like

Mig 29 introduced 5 years after F-16, both at same BR. F-15A has worse missiles than F-15J. Su-27 introduced a decade after F-15A and they are at effectively the same BR

Lmaooo this is amazing

I looked myself up, and… yay!

That’s cool, I should try myself lol

1 Like

spanish avenger ur a woman or a man? cuz im seeing a HER in there, also nice spanish

its pretty darn funny we had a really good time playing with the AI

1 Like

it doesnt even know who i am 😭

Note: 3.5 does NOT work for this, since it can’t track data in real time!
It’s 4 the one that works for this, hahah

1 Like

I am normally ambiguous about it to avoid certain potential reactions from some people (although every day that passes I bother less about it), but… anyway, you can guess xD

2 Likes

unexistant creatures to the eyes of god, he forgot about it.

my go on it is that everyone is a man until proven otherwise, seeing ur spanish from what part europe spanish or latin america spanish?, or asian spanish wich its the more rare between all

2 Likes

Uuuuuuh, but there’s only one Spain!

I am Spanish as in, like, from Spain… xD

1 Like

a de españa, yo soy de mexico lol, was just curious since its rare to see spanish either from spain or from other countries in this side of the forums Only a few i know are here now, including you

2 Likes

Ah, I see! Hahah

Entiendo, como en inglés “Spanish” es tanto “de España” como “que es de habla hispana”, de ahí la confusión xD

2 Likes

de hecho, estaba tratando de decir habla hispana, pero no existe una palabra tal cual en inglés, that’s why there is a word for refering to people from spain wich its spaniard, so its understandable the confusion

2 Likes

As far as I know AESA isn’t affected by multipathing. However, currently multipathing effects are greatly exaggerated for gameplay balance. Hence why I think even AESA will be affected because it seems Gaijin prefers the deck to be safe from all radar missiles.

6 Likes

Can someone link me the comment where a mod or maybe smin said T-80BVM and Tor leak is fake.