Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

How did you reach that conclusion, I’m genuinely curious. Because almost all russian jets have thrust vectoring while only the f22 does for the west. R37M exists to make up for the lack luster r77. NATO radars are already better in game, makes 0 difference (save for the zhuk)

2 Likes

In prolonged engagements, the Russian planes will likely suffer. Will still be the first turn GOAT, and R-73 isn’t even properly modelled yet, let alone 73M, 74, or 74M. Plus R-77-1 isn’t bad at all, and the hyper long-range stuff is just as competitive.

2 Likes

Sooooo, Arjun tanks in British tree so we can shoot PCB rounds at people???

Anyone have a good document explaining PCB ammo?

1 Like

It do be cum blasting that’s for sure

Is there a reason it can’t be done with a scroll bar on the bottom of the screen? Or, if you want the premiums to be visible at all times, have the scrollbar only apply to the standard tree?

1 Like

Really depends on how they model the FullBack. If they start opening up to more modern versions of the Kh-25 with optical tracking, then it could really become a F&F menace, and it could still carry 6 Kh-29T’s anyways. The only thaing that might hold it back is it’s lack of thermals for the targeting pod, and it’s inability to fully look in a 180 sphere like external pods

1 Like

DMM is undertaking a major rework of Japanese dialog in-game for WT. Starting with naval, then ground. Voices will be provided by former SDF members.

https://twitter.com/WarThunderJP/status/1296635716311511040

https://twitter.com/WarThunderJP/status/1741651708131045786

【War Thunder】スペシャル企画「ゲーム内日本語台詞変更&ボイス新収録」台本(艦艇乗組員用) - Google Spreadsheets ^Commands regarding missile launch from ships and submarine commands are noted dialogue.

16 Likes

Ukraine would be most likely I’m USSR and will have vehicles put all over the lines

Which is one of the major reasons we won’t see that happen anytime soon.

2 Likes

lack of thermal pod is a pretty critical disadvantage IMO, especially when we start looking at planes like F-15E coming that can carry even more ordinance than the F-16C

a new japanese ifv

5 Likes

Does it have a name?

its a japanese patria replacemant for the type-96.

2 Likes

That’s not what I asked for.

so no, i dont have a name yet

The Patria AMV XP

i’m wondering when we will get the roadmap for 2024.

Next month i think

Its not patria it is CTWV (Common Tactical Wheeled Vehicle). Patria should be replacing Type 96 WAPC

1 Like

Dunno why I have to spell it out, but I obviously am talking only about width of the tree, not its length. And yes, we think that having to scroll in 2 directions would be a major nuisance for thousands of players.

8 Likes