Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

cant be worse then the dibshit tornado wtd

1 Like

There are bad premiums, and then there’s that.

1 Like

Su-30SM2 is going to be as good. I don’t think AESA is going to be modelled in game in such a significant way that it’s going to smoke an advanced PESA like the Irbis-E. Better than? Sure. So much better that it is the deciding factor in what makes it better? No.

1 Like

11.0 premium only dumb bombs and 2 a2a missles, so many options and they took sth with absolutly no redeeming features

speaking of China and premiums

Who want a type59 with a British 105mm that the British put in for some reason

1 Like

I think it tested weapons tho. Either way it shouldn’t be tt

So, the British did it? If so, it would be an interesting British premium.

1 Like

yeah they were like this tank is nice but the gun bad so they just fitted the 105mm to it

Does it have a stabiliser?

more info
stabiliser not sure

Yes

Agreed, the Su-30SM series will be the better Flankers imo.

1 Like

depends how gajin will model AESA, but for all intents and purposes currently the Russian planes will be bad, worse missle, worse radars and not as agile as the planes of other nations

Irbis is still very powerful and comparable to its counterparts, as for missiles they’re still very comparable.
They’ll have to fastest and longest range standoff missile such as the R-37M.
Overall, nobody will really have a distinct advantage anywhere.

1 Like

I don’t think the MiG-29SMT will ever receive improvements to it 's a2a weapons, it 's the worst of the Fulcrum variants which can employ guided a2g armaments and as such is very likely to be forcibly retained at it 's current BR in order to form lineups in Ground.

Can’t say abt the F-16C, it also has a capability function for it 's series of aircraft but it 's appearance skipped several other variants w/ similar capabilities which could replace it if it 's allowed to move up in armament capability( therfore in BR ).

In terms of currently ingame aircraft the ones we have the most evidence for getting MR-ARH are the J-8F, due to the comments stating so in it 's devblog. And the Yak-141, which already has it 's R-77 loadouts in the files: ( War-Thunder-Datamine/aces.vromfs.bin_u/gamedata/flightmodels/weaponpresets/yak_141_2x_r_77.blkx at master · gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine · GitHub / War-Thunder-Datamine/aces.vromfs.bin_u/gamedata/flightmodels/weaponpresets/yak_141_4x_r_77.blkx at master · gszabi99/War-Thunder-Datamine · GitHub )

I think they will just bump up the C and introduce heavy F-16D for example at 12.3

Yeah you seem right forgot about air to ground

Russia will always be at a disadvantage for CAS planes from now on, the fullback isn’t even as good as the F-16C IMO

At least Su-34 armed guided Air-to-Ground armament and CAS better MiG-29SMT (9-19)

Gaijin forget or lazy add FLIR and laser designator pods thermal gen 2 or gen 3 on MiG-29SMT (9-19) 3 major update

Gaijin: Since there are too few AESA aircraft in Russia, for the sake of game balance, we decided to use PESA on all aircraft.

1 Like