Major Update Concept/Pitch - "Call of Mahabharata" - The Indian Nation & Ground Tree

A random premium doesn’t prove that India is coming to the UK TT let alone sufficent evidence.

Remember back in the day that both the UK & US used to have Israeli vehicles or the fact that currently Australian and Canadian vehicles are in multiple TT’s or even the TH800 is still in the German TT despite the fact it was intended for South Africa

No it’s confirms India is with Britain and not just a premium remember the T-90S

Smin even confirms this too

1 Like

that’s still not sufficent evidence, wait until there is offical devblogs about it

It has had a devblog as it’s in the Bison one

" Much like South African vehicles, Indian vehicles will be introduced into the British tree"

1 Like

Literally the community manager says its a sub tree and dev blogs mention it is a sub tree

It is confirmed

1 Like
1 Like

India is already sub tree nation of the British tree like South Africa.

8 Likes

(●’◡’●)

“In the coming years, the UK and India will also embark on more complex exercises between their respective militaries, building up to a landmark joint exercise to be conducted before the end of 2030, supporting shared goals of protecting critical trade routes and upholding the international rules-based system.”

1 Like

Tbho i d prefer to have all vickers that not in game

Spoiler

Mk1(i), mk3(i), mk3(m), mk4 early, mk4 Late, Vickers 7/2.

more than India

But.
In this case, will India be just a pretext for adding researchable only Soviet stuff? Or it will add only interesting Indian stuff for researchable?

And i want to point that South Africa has several variations of T-72 and bmp))))

man you are slow, it has been proven multiple times that india is part of uk tree now

1 Like

yeah… no. -1

Indian Zarowar Light Tank
Modified Cockerill 3105 turret featuring Cockerill 105mm HP cannon with bustle autoloader with dual ATGM launchers (Spike/NAG) and BEL RCWS

5 Likes

nice

These are the requirements from Indian Army for the light tank based on which the Zorawar LT is built. Tha actual specifications of the tank are not public at this moment.

Slight correction, the two tubes on the side are possibly given for loitering munitions rather than the ATGMs. ATGMs to be launched through Cannon only as has been asked in the Requirements from Army.

2 Likes

But it should be no less than in this list

Yes, that is correct. Still this is a prototype and it has to go through the user evaluation trials before anything is finalized.

I have no problem with India but I do have a problem having anymore nations.They cant make the nations they have work properly.