Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

fair enough, would have been a bit mad.

move it to a hard locked 14.0. Let it fight itself lmao

its not a “sub tree”

Indian vics will just be sprinkled in to fill gaps, not get their own line

The UK is also getting both a new Harrier equivalent to the AV-8B, AS WELL AS, the new Tornado.

Adding the F-15C is not mutually exclusive to another aircraft.

1 Like

Need It GIF - I Need It Spongebob Spongebob Squarepants - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

Indian vehicles will be in the British tree like South Africa yes. (They already are).

14 Likes

this one picture has made me decided to get this before the tornado, along with the new mig i think ill be grinding britian for quite a while along with getting the dust bin launcher.

2 Likes

The SHar FA.2 can carry a few dumb bombs and that’s it, it’s far from being a ground attacker

1 Like

ace combat 7 ass gameplay.

US was a British colony, where is my British F-22

Ok that more clear why we are getting Russian things thank you.

And I apologise for my D.XXI comments

1 Like

I dont mean to start an argument, but is there any specific reason why India, over other nations? India and Britain dont exactly have the best historical relationships post WW2

By other nations I don’t just mean other commonwealth, Nations Like Oman have great relations militarily with the UK and use(d) a lot of british equipment

4 Likes

the F-35 is in RN service anyway

@Smin1080p

That Gaijin conveniently forgot HALF the AMRAAMS for?

8 Likes

in arcade battles, it may as well be Ace Combat 8

real,

Prob because it’s “work in progress”

true, i hate how the harriers are strike aircraft as it causes me not to bring them in my ground lineups as whats the point when i can use my buccaneers (which should be bombers) instead as they both use the same spawn pool. shame really, not everything should be a strike aircraft.

1 Like

I am SO looking forward to it.

F-15C MISP II, which is the 1985 one. As far as I know, the best fighter jet the U.S has had to date, leaving aside F-22.

Only in 2021 F-15EX Eagle II has implied a further upgrade and even then it’s more of a multirole jet rather than a dully dedicated fighter as F-15C is!