WW2 vs Cold War:

Can’t we all agree that WW2 vehicles should not be going up against Cold War era vehicles? You got the Br which i understand but why put these vehicles in the same research ranking in the tech tree when one clearly is outmatched by the other. It makes no sense when all one wants to do in Realistic Battles is to have a match that is catered to WW2, so, really realistic gaijin for putting tanks of different eras against each other. And since you keep adding tanks that never enter production to the game then bring back the Panther 2, Tiger 105 and flakpanzer and sell them in the Marketplace since money is the object of people playing.

6 Likes

You couldn’t use the many already created and used threads for this topic on here?? Here are a few examples

Okay, hang on. You want them to bring tanks back that were never even built completely, just because they’re adding tanks that were completely built, just weren’t expecting into any service??? Yeahhhhh that makes a lot of sense…

10 Likes

Plase stop making duplicate threads and use the forum search function. This is the second duplicate thread you’ve made in like 15 minutes…

9 Likes

All you’re comments are old and outdated so this is a new add on for new players who are playing and as far as bringing back those tanks a majority of those tanks were on paper and not actually built and yet gaijin added them and several of those tanks and vehicles added were mock ups and not actually built.

Stop crying those topics have been closed out and this is open for new comments for new players who have just started!

1 Like

Lol ok. Your right I should have never thought of redirecting you to the MANY other threads asking the same thing…

THEY’RE CLOSED BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED!!! YOU JUST DON’T LIKE WHAT YOU ARE BEING TOLD AND ARE ASKING AGAIN HOPING FOR A DIFFERENT ANSWER THAT YOU WANT TO HEAR!!! AND AS FOR THAT PART ABOUT OTHERS BEING ABLE TO TALK ABOUT IT, THEN THEY CAN GO TO THOSE OTHER THREADS THAT ARE OPEN AND HAVE BEEN!

4 Likes

Not new to the forums but thanks for your comment since it has no bearing on today not yesterday or years ago! Live in the present not the past as I said many newer players have not seen this topic so shhhhh! This topic is for a new conversation so new players can make comments not old players and since those other topics are closed so is the commenting!

2 Likes

Yeah, you know why? Because they’re smart enough to look up other active threads ON THE SAME TOPIC!

BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO DISCUSS!! THEY ARE NOT ADDING THOSE VEHICLES BACK, SO STOP MAKING THREADS ON IT!!! YOU’VE GOTTEN YOUR ANSWER SO STOP ASKING UNTIL YOU GET AN ANSWER YOU LIKE!!! AND STOP MAKING THREADS WHEN THERE ARE A DOZEN PLUS ALREADY OPEN ON THESE SAME TOPICS!

How about you go somewhere else, apparently you are having issues with understanding! Those other threads go to topics that are closed and no one can comment any more read before commenting! This is an open topic to see what the new or those who matter, which you don’t, to discuss this issue! And if you don’t like the topic then move along and find something else to do with your time! If someone wants to start this topic even though it might have been discussed long ago that is their right! So, go on and do your trolling elswhere!

2 Likes

No; Maus, IS-4, Centurion, Sweden, etc all being relegated exclusively to cold war is not a good thing.

Realism matters more than reenacting history.

1 Like

Don’t like it then move on! it’s anybody’s right to post a topic so move along nothing for you to see here!

And it is a person right to disagree with your proposals/ideas, and to respond to your post.

1 Like

I dont want to fight m48s in a 2.0 tank.

No. Gaijin also said “no” multiple times.

1 Like

No it isn’t. You need to follow forum rules, and making spam duplicate threads is against those rules. They close duplicate threads every single day because people like you think “it’s my right to make whatever I want” when it isn’t, and you are just pior forum users. You have no idea what EULA and TOS you have agreed too…

1 Like

No I’ll pass, I like pointing out the obvious like the answer from Gaijin… Also apparently you have trouble reading because both of the threads I linked ARE OPEN and CAN BE commented in.

Long time ago my butt! Again both of those threads I linked have been used with in the last 2 months!

Your right, I’m a troll to tell someone that they already have the answer to something that they and many other people keep asking, and they just don’t like it. It’s also tolly ig to tell someone to stop making new topics when you could just look up an ALREADY OPEN TOPIC instead of just adding more.

And also another thing, just because a thread hasn’t been used in a hot second doesn’t mean you can’t just comment there instead of making another thread asking the same things…

But I guess common sense is too hard to have and use, and I can see it’s no use telling you the obvious, so I’ll just drop it and let you have your unneeded thread.

I’d like to also say that all those caps weren’t me being angry at this or you, I just was trying to get my point across that there are already plenty of threads open on the same topic of separating WW2 and Cold war vehicles as well as bring back old vehicles. And pointing out that you had already gotten an answer about those other vehicles.

Also if you really want my take on the topic at hand, here it is. I would love to see how a WW2 only mode would work out. Weather it be a all year event like enduring confrontation navel battles or a limited one. And as for those tanks that were removed, I’d LOVE to get my hands on all of them, but I know that they aren’t coming back, and will just have to live with that, just like you will.

Have a good one mate :)

Edit- here are some threads also discussing bringing back those mentioned vehicles, that are open and have been used within the last month

Is there a bridge where you live nearby, because a troll like your self needs a nap! if someone wants to start a topic who are you to tell them not to! You’re nobody that’s who move on nothing for you to see or comment here let others who matter discuss this issue!

1 Like

You don’t like it then go elsewhere you’re free to start your own topic and if you are not going to be useful then don’t comment here!

Move on! Don’t like what is being discussed then move on nothing for you to see here!

I can tell you are going to cry to the admin to have the post close!

1 Like

And stop lying about duplicate threads you don’t agree then don’t say anything keep quiet!