Why T32E1 no move to 7.3 :(

Lower the reload. That’s really all the T32s need. They can’t go down because their armor is very APHE resistant, and at their BR they are utterly reliant on their armor considering their reload allows them to be pushed very easily. Combine that with a pretty average gun for the tier, and they’re pretty frustrating to play.

Bump the reload down to like 10-11 second base, and it’ll still be long for the tier, you’d still be able to push it, but having the gun let you down won’t be nearly as crippling in close quarters.

To be clear, I’m also OK with almost all other ~7.0 BR tanks with long reload seeing their reloads trimmed down a bit.

3 Likes

That’s a good suggestion, the reload does seem too long for a 90mm.

2 Likes

The really scuffed thing about the reload to me, is that’s it’s largely based on the T26E1-1 Super Pershing, since they have effectively the same gun. The Super Pershing was legendarily cramped inside the turret, and it used very large single piece ammunition, which naturally lead to a slow reload.

The T32 has more space in the turret, and uses two piece ammo that’s far easier to move around, and yet it’s reload is actually slower than the Super Pershing’s.

It’s reload is just a relic from a time when it was top of the tech tree, and HEAT wasn’t a thing yet. It needed a long reload to balance that combination of speed and armor. It just doesn’t need that any more.

5 Likes

Sounds quite plausible. Sucks that’s the case.

Funnily enough, the StuHs with the 105mm howitzer actually reloaded faster IRL with single piece ammo instead of 2-piece. In WT, it doesn’t change regardless of ammo choice.

It can overpressure the roof easily.

It can’t. The long 90mm has to aim for weakspots on all 6.3 or 6.7 that have at least some armor.

1 Like

A T-44 can’t pen a Tiger 2H anywhere and they’re the same BR.

It doesn’t have a stab or a good reload.

LFP edges and sometimes roof.

Massive ammorack on the hull floor.

That’s a complete lie. The Tiger 2 turrets are worse than the IS-2 when it comes to volumetric. They wiggle their turret slightly and the round gets sucked into some double plate.

Again it doesn’t it has the Super Pershings gun with a longer reload. This gun like the soviet 122mm is complete ass at 7.7.

Panzer 3M can’t pen the KV-1E, Tiger 1 can’t pen the Jumbo 76, lots of 2.0 tanks can’t pen the M4A3 105. They all face tanks they can’t easily pen frontally but here it’s a problem?

That’s the other solution to improve some high BR heavies.

So… Balance it off of player feedback and experience?

How would you decide who are “good players”? I hope it isn’t stats!

Not the stats that show how players perform!

2 Likes

Not the stats that the vehicles are already being balanced on!!!11!

1 Like

The diference being that stats from only good players would matter

2 Likes

Vehicle stats not player stats.

Then who is considered a good player?

2 Likes

Long time players with good KDs across the board.

So player stats? But…

3 Likes

You don’t understand it do you?

I can do bad in a vehicle but still recognize it’s a good tank that doesn’t fit my playstyle. I can also do good in tanks that are considered bad others.

No, of course I don’t understand contradictory statements.

Do you?

3 Likes

Not once did I contradict anything I’ve said earlier. Provide an example.

Did you… Not just read my comment?

Player stats and vehicle stats are not the same. Player stats decide on who should review vehicle stats and select their BR.