These BR changes are absolutely ridiculous. Gaijin has zero clue what they're doing

Oh boy do I love coming into a thread and not knowing what OP said because it’s flagged, love me some censorship.

Either way, balancing without context is insane, balancing an SPAA or MBT or fighter or CAS by the same formula is also insane, this entire game just gets ruined due to Gaijin’s inability to balance things properly and their refusal to listen, because they always know better.

6 Likes

Probably because there’s a recurring theme of something wrong with the BR changes, blankly declaring these are good doesn’t really make it so.

To borrow an example from Alvis: ppl wanted the old Korean War era top tier to be 9.3/9.7 even before the MiG-19/F-100 were in the game, now they’re 8.7 and some being moved down.

2 Likes

That was beyond my time. I said I came in mid->Early spring 2017. The near end of that era. One more thing related to what’s above.

I did not say these are good if that was implied cool. Not my intention.

And it has a place fighting Me262s, Kikkas, and P-80As? Aircraft it outflies in any situation?

Does a regular Mig15 belong at 8.0, the SAME BR as the R2Y2s?

Out of all the aircraft that didn’t suffer, the Mig15s didn’t suffer the most.

3 Likes

IMO 2017 7.0-9.0 was most balanced in ARB ever because all MiG-15/MiG-17s and Sabres were 9.0 back then.

Balancing in jet RBs at that time basically placed aircraft only in 7.0, 8.0, and 9.0 BRs, and with exceptions such as the F-84G, there were no aircraft in “intermediate” BRs such as 7.3/7.7 BRs.

Gaijin wants a part 2 with how they’re rolling out these changes, i swear to God

8 Likes

Even funnier - the Komets and Shisui with just 6min and 5min fuel tops, which cannot hope to catch Sabres and MiG-15/15bis aren’t going down either.

2 Likes

and the sad thing is we move all of these ultra powerful russian vehicles to 10.3 but leave the 2S38 at 10.0?!!? why?

2 Likes

The bottom line is that this is all by design, to think different is not thinking at all…

Gaijin will NEVER implement true BR decompression.

2 Likes

The veak will become pointlesss, might aswell bring the zsu to 8.0 since it can still kill most tanks :/

The only chance we would have of the consideration being taken seriously would be a similar revolt as we had last year, and I doubt very seriously that would do the trick.

It would get their attention and it would cause them to take “some” action, but I, like you, don’t think they would ever implement “true” BR decompression.

1 Like

A year ago you said that air and ground RB did not need separate battle ratings. You’ll never figure out where the goalposts are will you?

Edit: Why was this flagged/hidden?

3 Likes

That’s not what moving goalposts is.
Then again, it’s obvious your posts are just trolling everyone on the forum.
Not sure why you’re here arguing against decompression…

Weird of you to oppose BR changes…

Unreal. Remember this?

1 Like

Yes, they are terrible for the most part.

1 Like

The fact that the f15 wasn’t addressed in the slightest in combination with the changes makes me feel Gaijin has just lost the plot. They’re simply incompetent. Edit:go away bots.

3 Likes

They generally dont have any clue, they look at the spreadsheets and base their ideas on what they say.

1 Like

the problem is moving the aircraft up simply kills it off as a viable aircraft in both modes

If the choice is between the AMX struggling, or an entire BR bracket of two gamemodes suffering, I know what I’m choosing.

It wouldn’t even nessesarily struggle, just readd the attacker spawn for subsonic ground attackers at high tier, and shove all of them them up to 11.0. Let them focus on their intended role and using their missiles how they were intended, as last resort self defense.

3 Likes