These BR changes are absolutely ridiculous. Gaijin has zero clue what they're doing

Gaijin will NEVER implement true BR decompression.

2 Likes

The veak will become pointlesss, might aswell bring the zsu to 8.0 since it can still kill most tanks :/

The only chance we would have of the consideration being taken seriously would be a similar revolt as we had last year, and I doubt very seriously that would do the trick.

It would get their attention and it would cause them to take “some” action, but I, like you, don’t think they would ever implement “true” BR decompression.

1 Like

A year ago you said that air and ground RB did not need separate battle ratings. You’ll never figure out where the goalposts are will you?

Edit: Why was this flagged/hidden?

3 Likes

That’s not what moving goalposts is.
Then again, it’s obvious your posts are just trolling everyone on the forum.
Not sure why you’re here arguing against decompression…

Weird of you to oppose BR changes…

Unreal. Remember this?

1 Like

Yes, they are terrible for the most part.

1 Like

The fact that the f15 wasn’t addressed in the slightest in combination with the changes makes me feel Gaijin has just lost the plot. They’re simply incompetent. Edit:go away bots.

3 Likes

They generally dont have any clue, they look at the spreadsheets and base their ideas on what they say.

1 Like

the problem is moving the aircraft up simply kills it off as a viable aircraft in both modes

If the choice is between the AMX struggling, or an entire BR bracket of two gamemodes suffering, I know what I’m choosing.

It wouldn’t even nessesarily struggle, just readd the attacker spawn for subsonic ground attackers at high tier, and shove all of them them up to 11.0. Let them focus on their intended role and using their missiles how they were intended, as last resort self defense.

3 Likes

This solves nothing.There is no intended role for attackers in air RB. They can do nothing besides what they already do regularly (steal bases from bombers and pretend fighter).

And sure, uptier the AMX to save compression, WHEN you decompress, because uptiering JUST the AMX fully ruins that vehicle in both ARB and GRB (because it will not fit into any lineups anymore) but does nothing to actually fix the issue (A-10 / A-6 / Su-25 still present)

1 Like

They can farm ground targets, as is their intended role. I’d be happy if Gaijin altered top tier air to give a more explicit role for them, by protecting softer ground targets with SPAAs/SAMs that require standoff range ordinance to take out. Top tier Air has a lot of problems that can be addressed by actually fixing them, not by allowing ground attackers to also be credible fighter aircraft. Still waiting on RB EC myself.

Uptier all of them (And the A-6, don’t forget about that thing). You’re literally arguing on the same side as those who demand the F-104 and MiG-19 must stay at 9.3 “Because any higher and the vehicle would be unplayable”.

Fine. Great, actually. An entire battlerating should not be held hostage by a small minority of planes. Even if no other changes happen and they become very difficult to fly in Air RB, who cares? They can just join the vast majority of other CAS planes in Air RB by just not being played all that much. Where are the people demanding the Hs 129 must fight biplanes in order for it to be a balanced aircraft in Air RB?

As above, fix the gamemode to let them play to their strengths, do not allow them to continue the BR compression cycle by making all flareless high tier planes miserable.

2 Likes

Doesn’t earn good rewards nor is it possible (fighters just instant target you once they see you) nor does is win games currently.

No, I’m arguing that all gaijin does is nerf minor nations and buff major nations and if you want to completely destroy the AMX’s place in game you should do it to the ACTUAL problematic ones (the ones that are spammed out, AMX is rare) at the same time or not move the AMX at all, it’s just anti-minor nation bias.

I agree, but gaijin only wants to uptier minor nations and downtier major ones.

1 Like

Rarity does not excuse imbalance. The 279 was a somewhat rare vehicle at 8.7, doesn’t mean it didn’t need to move up.

You’re also arguing a compatible point with my own. I want ALL the subsonic, all aspect slingers shoved up to 11.0 minimum. Each and every one of them is ruining that entire BR bracket for two gamemodes. Both the A-6 and AMX are doing it much less counterably however, due to their better flight performance (Air RB) and Paveways (Ground RB).

I’m not going to disagree that Gaijin coddles the big three at the expense of the minor nations. Hence why I’m so furious at these BR changes where the big three’s 8.7 jets get to move down, while the actually struggling nations at the tier like the Italians and the British get nothing. But I’m not going to let that stand in the way of getting any number of these vehicles out of BR 10 and up closer to where they belong.

1 Like

No, but it means they are targetting minor nations exclusively because the other aircraft have the same issue but do not get nerfed.

They are obsessed to balance game by player statistics in vehicles instead of common sense and players that actually play the vehicles/planes/etc feedback. Also they love to ignore that feedback to they precious statistics that have 0 clue what the gameplay is.

So lets go all pro players play some biplane for a while and we will se it at 7.0 as it will overperform in their stupid statistics.

Said this years ago when they first announce they will switch to BR system that it will be broken the more vehicles will be in game… fast forward years and we are here having lots of problems with it.

5 Likes

And throughout all this, the CL-13 Mk 4 will still be a higher BR than the F86A despite being worse.

Being a minor nation player is signing up for abuse, followed by a brief period of attention to make the players think Gaijin cares, then back to abuse again.

6 Likes

Perhaps they are making preperations for the next major update. It could make more sense to them because they have much more information available to them than we do.

Why can’t you make BR changes at the same time as pushing the update so those changes actually make sense?

3 Likes