Sick of being told about passive behaviour

English is the primary language for the forums, and the oxford dictionary is a respected source of definitions for English words.

I think there is a need for head GM to give everyone the official stance on passive behavior and on the OP posts, not what you interpreted

Well make a thread about it or contact Gaijin support. If they haven’t answered one you’ve made already then it must not be a large enough issue to be addressed.

He actually did lol.

I am aware, but it has gotten no response, so I’m assuming there are bigger issues at large than this. Plus there are people saying the same exact thing I’ve explain, but the responses are just the same. It is about as useful as a CAS thread.

Well, it sort of got pointed to on there, but this sort of thing that this thread is referring to, isn’t really qualified to that definition.

It’s not like the player is pulling up on the ground, sitting, out of contact… They’re out and about, findable.

Yea, it isn’t the same as sitting in a field doing nothing. It is still a waste of everyones time over someone not wanting to die or land and J out. Nothing happening other than waiting.

1 Like

As I said, you hit the objective and make them have to come back out, or even let them feel comfortable to come out again…

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from, but from my experience, noone ever comes back out. They usually know that the game has been decided and it won’t end well if they do leave. I’m usually the one that gets impatient after 5-10 minutes of circling waiting for them to leave.

Only choice then is to ultimately weigh up doing a topdown on them and chancing it, or going out and hitting those tickets. It’s the only real way to get the lead back.

What could be a thing to make this not happen is some sort of suggestion to make some tickets come back up, with the addition of some soft convoys to hit that take some more tickets out…

I wouldn’t even know where to start on a solution. Maybe a timer to limit how long you can loiter in that defensive area. I know there are map limits in place that can trigger a “no hostile enemys remain” or whatever and accelerates the ticket bleed. Maybe they could tune that up a bit to make the tickets bleed faster if a certain time at the airfield is reached.

I wonder how everyone felt when games were 1hr long maps like Norway and it was not 16v16, now try and complain about passive behavior to them

If you can tolerate the fact that Airfield AA is near damn close to Hitscan as it can be.
Personally rather see it be armed with proper anti-air cannons->30 mm, 20 mm depending on the size and the sorts.

That feels more normal, as in their trying to hit their target but many struggle. However, you do mix in a couple of larger calibers in there as well.

But then this is all subjective as its my opinion.

1 Like

You’ve got to understand, if you aren’t alone, then you have someone to also draw fire and also try the same move.

And before anyone guffaws about ‘teamwork’, this is a team game.

I agrre with the whole hitscan thing. That coupled with the latency issue with tracers present in Air RB to begin with and you just blow a radiator out of nowhere. It is such a touchy subject that they’ve tried to tune many times and it just causes uproars every time. Maybe make the airfield you initially take off from one that isn’t able to be used after that initial takeoff and force everyone to use the forward airfield to rearm since it’s undefended. Undefended airfields are quite unrealistic, but it would solve this issue and make it more dangerous for everyone.

Thank you, very helpful link. I appreciate it.

Stop being insufferable. It’s not being passive, it’s a tactic which has been used in the game for over a decade. You’re just crying because you can’t get to the easy kill

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for your opinion. I disagree with you.

2 Likes

If you don’t want to ground pound and bleed tickets then land and J out.

3 Likes