Off Topic Discussion

russian ERA or russian Tanks?

Russian era on modernised russian tanks

ERA, specifically integrated Relikt on the frontal glacis of T-80BVM.

Mytho brought up the German MoDs opinion that the current (at the time) ammunition of Germany and NATO partners would not be enough break through the armour and presents a capability gap (I’ve seen the excerpt) among Germany and NATO. GNDM is big mad that this potentially includes the US.

What’s funnier is Nii Stali (Relikt manufacturer) claims that Relikt provides protection against M829A2 after a distance of 2000m in an export document, so DM53/63 would probably work as well depending on which claim you believe. Imo Nii Stali and the German MoD are using speculative performance figures i.e. not inflating your own equipment and not underestimating your adversary, since no one would actually know for sure if M829A2/DM63 would penetrate integrated Relikt unless it was tested and on the cynical side weapons manufacturers are always looking for ways to secure funding for future projects, rearming Leopard 2 fleets with Rh 130mm guns and producing the T-14 or even developing heavier ERA and reequipping T-72/80 battalions with it would be incredibly lucrative contracts.

guys, can we get back off topic please?

1 Like

When

I had many people tell me coffee is supposed to upset your body when you drink it

it mostly because of empty stomach, i have a 1h drive for university and if i get hungry it just didnt mix well

I just don’t like hot drinks in general

yes, I feel that

tea is much better at that

fair enough

I believe that in this scenario, it means that there likely would be a noticable failure rate opposed to a consistent penetration. Rather then Relikt being able to stop DM63 completely.

So the opinion that it likely means that Germany is saying that with there being reason to further develop firepower so a technological gap is maintained.

Yeah that what i kinda gather from it is them saying there round is not adequate but they don’t say usless and the need to develop a better one

For me I can’t read or put on a coat in the car that what make me sick

i travel per train and bus, sitting in the opposite direction to the driving direction gets me as well

1 Like

guess im just used to it

Many people seem to have that problem, I just don’t

oh that also gets me Nauseous immediately

1 Like

I got and idea hope gaijin consider 4 Lead-In Fighter Trainer (LIFT) in the future

• BAE Hawk 100 (late) (UK)

• Alenia Aermacchi/Leonardo M-346FT (ITA)

• Hongdu L-15A (CN)

• Yakovlev Yak-130 (RUS)

1 Like

this is what a n Alpha Jet LNU would’ve been if they didn’t stop the development shortly after it started

1 Like

Uh, I guess Alpha Jet LNU could be rank VII for germany tech tree

And 4 Lead-In Fighter Trainer (LIFT) would be rank VIII

It’s why they are a supporting nation like New Zealand.

As what New Zealand give the Canada+Austrlia pair what 3 vehicles?
Bob simple, that funny tank with both tracks and tires I don’t know the name of, and a LAV-III known as the NZLAV.

Apart from that, I don’t know any others.